HELP NEEDED! My HTC 8X camera lens appear to be foggy inside.

haikallp

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Just now, I put my phone inside my pocket and after about 5 minutes I took it out to use it. I realized that my camera lens is all fogged up. The fog didn't seem to disappear up till now (been 30mins or so). It might be because my pocket is slightly wet, I dunno. Can someone please help me. I really love the 8X's camera. :cry:

Last edited:

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Probably related to the climate where you live. Cold and humidity turns glass foggy when you go inside a warm place. There's probably a bit of moisture in the phone itself. Time for the El Cheapo, old school "cell phone in the toilet trick"....

Pop your 8X in a sealed baggy of uncooked rice overnight. The rice helps wick away the moisture. Let me know if this works for you. Good luck!!

haikallp

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Probably related to the climate where you live. Cold and humidity turns glass foggy when you go inside a warm place. There's probably a bit of moisture in the phone itself. Time for the El Cheapo, old school "cell phone in the toilet trick"....

Pop your 8X in a sealed baggy of uncooked rice overnight. The rice helps wick away the moisture. Let me know if this works for you. Good luck!!

I put my phone is an airtight container for bout 5hours and when I took it out, the lens was clear! no signs of damage whatsoever..thanks! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs