hmm just reliased my phone has been quiet, no emails no whatapps etc, sent a test message from my phone to email and nothing.... sync them again and now getting errors. i have to go on each email adress, hold the button and sync and it will work.

Im travelling to holland tomorrow and i need my phone to talk to the kids etc and im worrying now it will need a full hard reset and i wont be able to use it or indeed sort it out there.
    03-10-2013 05:55 PM
    This has happened to me quite a few times. It generally happens when your phone tries to sync and doesn't find any network at all (speculation!). I generally have to restart my phone to get the auto-sync working or just manually sync the accounts. This has only started occurring since about 6-7 days.
    03-10-2013 06:11 PM
    This has happened to me quite a few times. It generally happens when your phone tries to sync and doesn't find any network at all (speculation!). I generally have to restart my phone to get the auto-sync working or just manually sync the accounts. This has only started occurring since about 6-7 days.
    thanks, not just me then, im thinking it has something to do with wifi.... although not sure why that would be the case....
    03-10-2013 06:38 PM
    its doing my head in now, if its not one account its another. cant connect to the app store now either, i originally thought i had issues with facebook and thought it was just facebook playing up.
    03-10-2013 06:44 PM
    Yes this is happening to me as well. One time all voice calls and messages I was not getting. I had to reboot my phone and then I was able to get voice calls and text messages again..

I had about 4 voicemails appear as well.

This happened to me twice since January, last time was a couple of weeks ago.

At&t in the Seattle Area (Issaquah, Bellevue, Redmond)
    Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro
    03-10-2013 07:27 PM