Unable to Perform Soft Reset?

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Have any of you had issues with performing a soft reset (volume down button + power button)? My first Lumia 920 I was able to do...but my replacement second Lumia 920 won't soft reset. I just end up having the volume turn all the way down and/or my phone wants to power down.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
This happens to me too. I see the volume going down or the "slide to power down" screen come up. I just ignore it and wait. Eventually the screen will blank off and vibrate.

Hold for about 10 seconds.

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
This happens to me too. I see the volume going down or the "slide to power down" screen come up. I just ignore it and wait. Eventually the screen will blank off and vibrate.

Hold for about 10 seconds.

This worked. That's very odd though....I don't remember having to hold down for so long for my first Lumia 920.

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Have any of you had issues with performing a soft reset (volume down button + power button)? My first Lumia 920 I was able to do...but my replacement second Lumia 920 won't soft reset. I just end up having the volume turn all the way down and/or my phone wants to power down.

Errrr... Ummm... Isn't powering the phone down and then back on the same as a soft reset?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12