Our own sub forum? HUZZAH!!!

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the excitement is building for me too. With the Surface release, coupled with the lesser (but excellent) first offering of WP8 on Verizon, my excitement was tempered. Now, it's full steam ahead.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Damn, I am in full excited mode myself! I really hope that this doesn't lead to disappointment. Carrying an aluminum Nokia that looks like the 720 with better than 920 guts in about a month.... Seems too good to be true!

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
It's about time to pop the cork on the champagne bottles! Can't freaking wait and I have almost jumped ship but a little voice kept telling me not to right as I was about to click the buy button.

Gungzwei

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
So having its own forum DOES mean that WPC knows this is coming right ? :) AND its not all rumor anymore :)

To quote The Doctor. "Weeelllll...."

It's still a sub forum under rumored devices, but with all of the tidbits of information out there, and personally from seeing the Trophy rumors come together into a real device, I think it's a lot less rumor than it used to be.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
To quote The Doctor. "Weeelllll...."

It's still a sub forum under rumored devices, but with all of the tidbits of information out there, and personally from seeing the Trophy rumors come together into a real device, I think it's a lot less rumor than it used to be.

Technically, Trophy was announced in November 2010 (though the announcement was limited), so the rumors coming together were just information that we already had finally coming to fruition. I know I was in contact with one of the public faces of an exec at Verizon back in February or March of 2011, making some noise about "when are you going to come out with the phone that you announced in November???" I was one of the people who bought Trophy on launch day, May 26, 2011 (that date was not made public until 5/29).
HTC Trophy with Windows Phone 7 coming to Verizon in 'early 2011'

Gungzwei

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Technically, Trophy was announced in November 2010 (though the announcement was limited), so the rumors coming together were just information that we already had finally coming to fruition. I know I was in contact with one of the public faces of an exec at Verizon back in February or March of 2011, making some noise about "when are you going to come out with the phone that you announced in November???" I was one of the people who bought Trophy on launch day, May 26, 2011 (that date was not made public until 5/29).
HTC Trophy with Windows Phone 7 coming to Verizon in 'early 2011'

It's all coming back, now. Like a major surgery, the pain and details have faded over time. :grincry:

I bought mine on launch day (5/26), also. They sent me the 'time to upgrade' email last month, but I gotta hold out for the 928.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Damn, I am in full excited mode myself! I really hope that this doesn't lead to disappointment. Carrying an aluminum Nokia that looks like the 720 with better than 920 guts in about a month.... Seems too good to be true!

Same here, contract up in June... this will probably be the right price and phone. The 822 is pretty nice, but I'd like a slight larger screen. Hopefully we get all the cool colors as the polycarb shells.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon