Lumia 920 AT&T can't talk and use internet.

Daylife

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I recently noticed that when I'm talking on the phone "Lumia 920" and I try to use the internet on it or any app that requires data I can't. I used the speedtest app while talking and the MS was 250 with like 1Mb download and 0.00 Upload. When I got off the call I tried it again and it went 10Mb down and 13Mb up...........sooo what can it be?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

sniffs

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone, I recently noticed that when I'm talking on the phone "Lumia 920" and I try to use the internet on it or any app that requires data I can't. I used the speedtest app while talking and the MS was 250 with like 1Mb download and 0.00 Upload. When I got off the call I tried it again and it went 10Mb down and 13Mb up...........sooo what can it be?

Phone calls don't go over LTE yet. As of right now it's DATA only, but VoLTE phones should be coming soon. When you make a phone call on an LTE device, it drops you into the HSPA(3G) network for the call where voice and data is simultaneous. Which means, yes you can use voice, but data is muuuuch slower.

End the call and you connect back to LTE which is where you're seeing the large speeds.

Daylife

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Ahhh ok thank you for telling me that. I didn't know. No wonder its extremely slow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire