3600mAh extended battery with backdoor in any color

grizzlydude

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

Ardeshir_Mir

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
why don't they just simply make a 2000 mAh one? because I thnk 1800 mAh one doesn't make a big difference, and 3600 mAh completely transforms my phone into a brick

wmgreenjr

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Can someone post a picture of this battery setup? I'm not sure what is meant by a battery backdoor here...I assume it is a battery with a new back case since the battery would be bigger but not really sure. Or if no picture just a quick description of what it actually means.

GraemeT

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
News of this came through to me this morning on a Google email alert I'd set up and I thought, fantastic, I'll order one right away. After reading some of your comments I'm not so sure now. I wouldn't want it if it turns out it does make the phone a brick. I think the 820 is heavy enough as it is and I like its size just fine. I'd need to know some more technical details before I could go for this.

Mugen seem to have gone from one extreme to another with their two 820 extended batteries. As already suggested, 2000mAh or similar would seem a good compromise. Maybe you just can't get more than 1800mAh out of the stock sized battery. Out of curiosity, as smartphone batteries go, is the 820's on the small side dimensionally ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb