My New Lumia 920 "Phone-tography" Blog

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I have decided that I want to showcase what I can do with my Lumia 920 as a camera. I'm putting my PureView of the world out there in my new photo-blog. I just started it a couple of days ago and have several images up already. I hope to add new images every week. If anyone else is tackling a project like this, please let me know so I can follow. :)

DalyDose of Phone-tographs | The world in PureView, as captured my Nokia Lumia 920.

Most recent image, "The Road Oft Traveled"

savedpicture-201331484029.jpg

Last edited:

lakrisnisse

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Nice work.
Couple of questions. Do you use the native camera on the phone or a third party app like ProShot (which I highly recommend) and do you use any apps for editing?
Keep up the good work :)

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Nice work.
Couple of questions. Do you use the native camera on the phone or a third party app like ProShot (which I highly recommend) and do you use any apps for editing?
Keep up the good work :)

Thanks!

I do use ProShot! :) I also use the native camera and the Fhotoroom camera. I do basic editing with Fhotoroom, usually brightness, black point, saturation, sharpness and contrast adjustments, along with cropping. I'm staying away from the filters. I will sometimes use Fantasia for precise edits.

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Awesome pictures. Do you use the shutter or touch on the screen in these shots?
I use both, but I probably use the touch screen more. Since I take more shots in low light and macro, I find that touching the screen has less of a chance of moving the phone while the image is captured.

taturo

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong about taking pictures with my 920, but I'm attaching two pictures, one taken with an iphone5 and the other one with my L920. On the phone's display, the Lumia's look much better but on the computer is the other way around..... when you zoom in the lumia's look awful!!!Lumia920.jpg
Any suggestions?????

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Fluidr / nutnithin's photos and videos

few of the pics ive taken with my Lumia920...yes they are edited, enhanced and i would love to have your feedback..:)...thanks all...

btw the lumia pics are the ones till the photo named 18...
I want to check these from my computer when I'm home. I can tell you that the detail in #11 is awesome. You can see the fingerprints of the Hans holding the gel tablet!! Is that vitamin e? :)

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong about taking pictures with my 920, but I'm attaching two pictures, one taken with an iphone5 and the other one with my L920. On the phone's display, the Lumia's look much better but on the computer is the other way around..... when you zoom in the lumia's look awful!!!View attachment 30846
Any suggestions?????

I only see one attachment. Maybe it's because I'm on the phone. I don't know.

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I want to check these from my computer when I'm home. I can tell you that the detail in #11 is awesome. You can see the fingerprints of the Hans holding the gel tablet!! Is that vitamin e? :)

yup sure do and lemme know how they look...the pill pic is cropped. Level of detail i could capture through the 920 is astonishing and nope its fish oil capsules :D btw i went through the blog and i must say really good pics...keep them coming :excited:

I only see one attachment. Maybe it's because I'm on the phone. I don't know.

i think only one pic was uploaded..cant see a second attachment...

M L

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Love the blog, great to see someone showcasing the L920 like this. How's it working with Wordpress? Using their native app from WP8 store? Ease of use and all? I have an idea for a blog I'd like to do on Wordpress.org, I'd pay the 9.99 for my own domain name, like phone-tograph.com or something. Want to be able to do the entire thing, posting pics and writing using only my phone -Lumia 920. Nice to see what others are doing.

Last edited:

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Love the blog, great to see someone showcasing the L920 like this. How's it working with Wordpress? Using their native app from WP8 store? Ease of use and all? I have an idea for a blog I'd like to do on Wordpress.org, I'd pay the 9.99 for my own domain name, like phone-tograph.com or something. Want to be able to do the entire thing, posting pics and writing using only my phone -Lumia 920. Nice to see what others are doing.
Thank you!!

I find the WordPress app works really well. I'm doing this blog completely from my phone from taking the pics to editing to blogging them on WordPress.

Let me know if you run into any problems and PLEASE let us all know when you're up and running.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire