Lumia 920 New firm download from here

Chand Darling

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I just moved from N8 to Nokia Lumia 920, I see you talking about new firmversion that can't be downloaded or stuck at one point.

Let me know can i flash my Nokia lumia with thos firmware version or is there any advanced version available?

Btw I'm from India, Thank you.

Last edited:

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Nokia is rolling out the firmware very soon and you will get it OTA. My advice is be patient and wait for the notification that its available over the air. You can always try Nokia Care Suite but that generally requires a reflash and you will have to reload your settings etc.

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Who cares about the reflash. Sometimes a reflash can be good.

I agree but I always try to tell people what happens. You would not believe how many people would complain back when I first got into IT years ago about things as simple as icon placement. Some people have things just the way they like them and to reset it all up is a major inconvenience. I would flash myself if the ATT ver was up on the care suite.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I agree but I always try to tell people what happens. You would not believe how many people would complain back when I first got into IT years ago about things as simple as icon placement. Some people have things just the way they like them and to reset it all up is a major inconvenience. I would flash myself if the ATT ver was up on the care suite.

I know. Adults can sometimes behave like children.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett