Camera Question.

Aditya Phulwani

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Last night i was out with a couple of friends in this bar that's in the open. It was quite dark and i took a couple of photos W/ flash. all settings normal. and somehow almost all the photos blurred out. My hand wasnt moving. Nothing at all. but somehow the camera blurred the photos. It's happened before once when i was at a club where the photos were getting blurred out when i was taking pictures of the bar. But one time it took amazing pictures in the same club.
Why do you think this is happening? All the settings were on auto. The flash was manually on.

Also, the color of the light in both the situations where the photos blurred out were the same yellowish-orange bulbs. (ive attached a picture of the bulb)
Could that be a reason that the camera messes up under this yellowish-orange lighting in the dark? Do i need to change some settings to get best shots in the dark under these lighting conditions?

I dont have any technical knowledge about photography so any help would be awesome.

Thank you! :D

Also, Im glad i dint wait for the s4 and jumped with the 920! Best phone ever!

Attachments

• WP_20130315_008.jpg
    WP_20130315_008.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 8
  • WP_20130315_015.jpg
    WP_20130315_015.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 3
  • WP_20130315_016.jpg
    WP_20130315_016.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 4

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
seems like your friend is moving while you taking pictures. Remember the physics, regardless what the software can do, at low light it still takes longer exposure behind the scene.

Aditya Phulwani

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah in these he is. But there were another couple of pictures where they weren't moving and the photos still ended up getting blurred. Should i change the exposure value or use the night mode in such situations? would that help?

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
they werent moving and were actually posing for a photo completely still*

I get exactly the same type of pictures on my L920 in almost all situations. I hope to get my camera module changed to see if it will make any difference.
I still surprised to see others posting pics which are miles away from what I get.

Aditya Phulwani

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I get exactly the same type of pictures on my L920 in almost all situations. I hope to get my camera module changed to see if it will make any difference.
I still surprised to see others posting pics which are miles away from what I get.

Ive got some fantastic pictures from my 920 too. Most of them are beyond anything that my Note could take. and even the iPhone.

JUST in these low light yellowish-orange situations it gets blurry and i dont understand why.
Usually the low-light photos are kick ass. Dunno what was the deal last night and the other night.

Aditya Phulwani

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
It was a little too dark for that. Or else that's what i usually do. cuz the camera manages to capture a lot of light. But not in this situation. It was too dark. Just that bulb above.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa