Emails not syncing

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
hi, still having problems with my 820. now getting issues where noticedi wasnt getting mails, looked inthe email folder under settings and some accounts are showing the mesage
''no updated, error 80004005'' some are showing ''attention required''. so frustrating, ive tried with wifi on and off and no change. now if i deleted an account and try to add another i get the instant error ''we couldnt find the settings for the account information you entered, make sure the email address is correct'' ive checked it and its spot on including the password.

maybe i need to switch to a different phone, loving the windows, perhaps the 620 will be better, does this accept a 64 sd card though?

markfive

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi Robert

I've read back through your posts, you've had more than your fair share of issues.

Have you tried using the phone without the SD card inserted?

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi Robert

I've read back through your posts, you've had more than your fair share of issues.

Have you tried using the phone without the SD card inserted?

hi, i havent if im honest i will try it. I have the dread fogging of the screen so it has to go back anyway to do that. not sure whats the best though ie been eyeing up the samsung s3 mini if im honest and i'm popping out this afternoon just to have a quick look at it at phones4u to see if i can get on with it. Sad to say that i think ive had enough of windows phone. Which is a shame as i actually like it more than my old blackberry.

jamescollett

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I am getting the same problem with my Lumia 820 running WP 8.0. All of a sudden, around yesterday (I think), two POP3 mail accounts configured on the phone just stopped synching and produced that stupid 80004005 error instead.

It is just ridiculous.

dailynail

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is there a cure for this? For no obvious reason today my phone won't sync to my POP email any more which has been working fine for months. I just get error 80004005 every time. All settings are correct and haven't changed, it simply doesn't work. The POP account works fine on all other devices. Infuriating!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss