Lumia 920 Display Shattered from a 3 ft height - India

lordashley

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Rohit, when you gave the phone to nokia priority care, they must have checked it how it was working. Do you have the form. Please check they should have mentioned that your screen is responsive, also go ahead and have this escalated at Nokia. Also email them the photo which clearly shows the phone is working.

rohit330

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Rohit, when you gave the phone to nokia priority care, they must have checked it how it was working. Do you have the form. Please check they should have mentioned that your screen is responsive, also go ahead and have this escalated at Nokia. Also email them the photo which clearly shows the phone is working.

They have not mentioned the screen is responsive. But they have checked the imei by typing *#06#. Will they deny that too? To whom i can escalate. Bangalore team says, it has opened by Expert Care center in headoffice.. I do have the screenshots of phone information and all after it is broken. Since two numbers in the imei was not clear, i gave them the screenshot i took which is still there in the phone (I guess so).. I missed to took a video :( Anyways to prove?

madsedan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine dropped from 2'-8" onto concrete, we measured the height lol. Shattered screen just like yours after landing face down, was in a bumper but it didn't help. My phone was fully functional though, just the glass was broken, I slapped clear packing tape over it and used it a few days before the new one arrived.

rohit330

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday the bangalore nokia care team has got the spare part. Now they are trying it out from their end... I just wish some miracle would happen & they inform me its working...:pray:

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Nokia care centers here in India are not that good...i live in Mumbai and i went to 2 nokia care centres who denied to repair my old lumia 710 screen problem,luckily the 3rd care centre did repaired it...so i guess some care centers are good,still im gona give extra protection to my 820 after what happened to ur 920 and my old 710 :(...hope ur phone gets fixed :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo