DVD made and powered by Lumia's [possible]!

phonohead

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I have the fortunate advantage of being quite close friends with some bands and musicians.
And being that close means that I easily "overhear" certain things; such as plans, or I am trusted enough
to be let in on ideas and plans.

So, this fell unto my ears a couple of weeks ago.

This band NOFIELD is currently working on, or quite possibly in the post-work stages of, a lenghty (30-45 minutes)
live concert. Now, this is not a concert per se, it's more of a studio session where the music is played and performed
live. Very much inspired by Pink Floyd's "Live at Pompeii" and Radiohead's "basement sessions".

The drummer of the band, who is also the director, mentioned something about a music video being shot and
produced with the help of Lumia phones as well. This music video is an additional part to the lenghty concert.
Additional bonus material is said to be a part of this, and most likely shot with the Lumia too!

Two thirds of the band are Lumia/WP8 owners, so I guess their love for their product and the OS is the main
motivation behind this project.

I don't mean to spoil it all by "revealing" this grand plan, but I thought the community would like to get a hold of this.
I am also aware of the fact that this has been done before, but not at this grand stature. A possible release date has
not been mentioned, but I do know that the (debut) album, these songs belong to, is set to be released this fall.

Personally, I find this very exciting and looking forward to the results!

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
It's nice to know that Windows Phone is now being adopted by more people. (Not that people have just started to recognize the platform of course.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven