Does this annoying to you also?

Jimmy Cooper

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm a new Windows Phone user and I love it so much and looking forward to the 928 but with the 920 the curved glass means there isn't many screen protectors available which will fit the whole screen and I'm a scratch freak and my lumia has little scratches which bug me so much and make the smooth screen feel bumpy. This is just a personal thing maybe its just the UK with terrible screen protectors but tell me what you guys think of this

Jimmy Cooper

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I know bodyguardz make amazing screen protectors but its hard to get hold of them from the UK. I might just spend a little extra to get one but yeah thanks!

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I know bodyguardz make amazing screen protectors but its hard to get hold of them from the UK. I might just spend a little extra to get one but yeah thanks!

you can get them next day delivery from mobile fun in the uk mate :) I personally hate wet installs and use a martin fields screen protector :) It doesn't cover the whole glass just the screen , but it also feels much much better then the bodyguardz wet apply to the fingers when using the phone , I also found the bodyguardz to leave indentations when pushed hard etc , it just wasn't for me at all :-/ everyone is different though so if you want one check out mobile fun they accept paypal too :)

Mr Manson

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
well It does annoy me and I am a scratch freak one too. As the matter of fact, I have my 920 in a cover as well as a screen protector so the edges are covered with the cover itself

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa