Problem with Lumia 920

NickG92

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey there!

So i bought the Lumia 920 a couple a days ago, the first start was terrible, i couldnt start the camera, when i pressed on the app it would only go back to the homescreen and same with alot of other apps, i checked with Nokia Sweden (because i live there) and they said that i should turn it back for DOA (Dead on arrival) then i called the store that i bought it from and they said it could take up to 3 weeks to get a new one, ive already waited 3 weeks just to get the freakin phone.
So i decided to flash it myself, i flashed the same firmwire it came with, the first start no apps worked, the second start more apps worked, and the third start everything worked, so i was happy, went over to a friends house that had a party, met a girl, went to bed and she asked if i could film the whole thing we were about to do, i was stoked, took up the Lumia and the ****in app crashed! then i tried other apps to and nothing would start. (the story is not totally true, but the part about the crashed apps is!)

Is there someone that also had have this problem? what should i do? dont wanna turn it in for 3 weeks!?

Alex Magik

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
ask a replacement or ask your money back and go somewhere else to buy.

i never had these problems, but you could flash to a newer version of the firmware and see if works. also try first a reset.
also i would try to don't install any lenses first and see if the camera works, some gave problems to people randomly.

NickG92

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
ask a replacement or ask your money back and go somewhere else to buy.

i never had these problems, but you could flash to a newer version of the firmware and see if works. also try first a reset
Well i dont really know what firmwires i can flash in, i flashed the same firmwire that it came with but how do i know witch one is the newest?

mikeymcz

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Use Nokia Software Updater for Retailer, when you connect the phone, you can download the latest fw directly from this software. NSUfR will offer you the latest one to download.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa