Music over Bluetooth in Car resultilng in Reboots

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
So i just got a new stereo receiver installed in my car -Alpine CDE 143BT, i guess it is a new 2013 version so i couldn't find reviews.

Anyway, so i am able to pair fine and a few times already, my phone would reboot, anybody else have this issue when pairing bluetooth?

I read there are issues with this, but not able to find the cause and a solution.

Other than that, everything works great, auto connects when i go in my car and the sound quality is good.

zc1

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I've had the music stop playing (and refuse to continue) with Rdio, but no reboots. To be fair, the same has happened with Rdio on my other devices as well so when it happened on my L920 I blamed the app and not the phone. I haven't tried any other music streaming apps.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I've had the music stop playing (and refuse to continue) with Rdio, but no reboots. To be fair, the same has happened with Rdio on my other devices as well so when it happened on my L920 I blamed the app and not the phone. I haven't tried any other music streaming apps.

THis is a straight reboot, the music stops then i look at myp hone and it is rebooting. I am using xbox music, but they are files on my phone, not cloud. It has happened three times, went out to lunch today and drove for about 10 minutes and didnt reboot this time, but trying to find out what the issue is.

In this case, im sure it is the phone, not the app since im listening to songs that have physical files on my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos