faulty 820, which the foggy screen, do i send back to retailer or to nokia

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
hi there, i ve had some issues inc ei bought my 820 from very.co.uk in december. I still have issues syncing emails and i have which can only be descrbed as fogging along the top edge of the glass. So it needs to go back, tbh i think ive had enough and will probably go for the samsung mini for now. I guess its out of the question that the retailer will accept it back, so i guess the only way is getting nokia to fix it then selling it on ebay.

Coolknight1968

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Consider Samsung Ativ S or HTC 8X. Both work fine. I have a Lumia 920 that is driving me nuts. Both my Ativ S and 8X, both do their jobs and do not bug me.

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Consider Samsung Ativ S or HTC 8X. Both work fine. I have a Lumia 920 that is driving me nuts. Both my Ativ S and 8X, both do their jobs and do not bug me.
cheers, will check out the ativ s, never had a samsung so was looking forward to trying it, someone had one on the tube tonight and it looked quite smart.
Do you think very.co.uk will accept the phone back or is it back to nokia for repair first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers