Help, stuck at low battery screen

FoolzRailer

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

So here is my story, yesterday I forgot my pin to the wallet app on the Lumia 920, reading around I found that a reset was the only way to be able to buy stuff again. I go into Settings->About->Reset and I get the spinning gears, after an hour or two i decide to **** with it, I will just go to bed. 8 hours later, still spinning gears, so I read around again and try a hard reset. I got a lightning and a gear, after reading around again I try a few other things. Now I can only see the low battery logo/recharge and a Nokia logo when I try to reboot. Anyone have any useful info on what to do, or is it bricked?

~ Jens

FoolzRailer

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I read you need to get the exclamation mark by pressing volume down and plugging the charger in while it is turned off. Though I never get an exclamations mark (!), any help?

FoolzRailer

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
So I tried pretty much everything now except tring to flash it, which I honestly won't bother with since the phone should just work without me having to do all kinds of stuff, so now I'm just going to give it to my provider in exchange for them fixing it or giving me a new one.

greenace92

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Oh my god man, I'm having this same problem. It's pretty upsetting that a phone as "great" as the N920 has some dumb problems like this reset.
I did the reset as well. This is my second N920. So far, no fix.

There's nothing like this on Android... what the hell Microsoft

( My previous phone was a Samsung Infuse 4G )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa