Yellow Lumia 920 Availability at Phones4U UK?

tsfall

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Have had a white Lumia 900 for around 6 months and am now allowed to upgrade (on a clever contract that allows phone upgrades every 6 months). Have been trying to get a Lumia 920 in Yellow, but have to get it through Phones4U as they're the ones the contract is from. I've spoken to four stores in my area, and a couple in the north (90 miles away) where my girlfriend lives. Not a single one of them have any yellow 920's!

What's more frustrating is the fact that the store nearest to me have been saying they'll get one for me for the last three weeks or so, and keep telling me that it'll be in on X date, only for X date to arrive and it not be there.

So, fellow dwellers of England, anyone having trouble getting a Yellow Lumia 920?

Tom

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I know that when EE had exclusivity only the EE stores could sell a Yellow lumia, not anyone else if I'm not mistaken. I don't imagine this is still in effect but is a yellow lumia specifically an absolute must for you? Is there another colour you can get it in that you'd be happy with? I got my black 920 from Phones4U and I'm sure they do white and red too if not more colours. If you absolutely had to have yellow and wanted to know either way you could phone the Phones4U customer support line and ask there :)

Camera Chick

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I got the white exclusive one on ee, didn't work. P4U had yellow, red and black in January on orange when i got mine. Wish I'd known you could change 6 monthly, they kept that quiet!!!
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb