Nokia seen n movies!

lafrede

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I went to see Gerard Butler's new film this Friday, Olympus Has Fallen (Good action film). About fifteen minutes in to the film and guess what I see gracing the screen a white Nokia Lumia. From the shot I could not tell if it was a L920 or L900, but was happy to see the Nokia shown on the big screen. I carry the Nokia L920 and love it, I just wish more people would give windows phone a chance over the chaos driven Android phones. I hate Android phones by the way.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes, Nokia have got their phones in a few movies in the past. The Nokia N8 featured in the Disney remake of TRON. They also managed to get one of their older N series phones (can't remember which) in the Splinter Cell: Chaos theory game too.

rimlover

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I went to see Gerard Butler's new film this Friday, Olympus Has Fallen (Good action film). About fifteen minutes in to the film and guess what I see gracing the screen a white Nokia Lumia. From the shot I could not tell if it was a L920 or L900, but was happy to see the Nokia shown on the big screen. I carry the Nokia L920 and love it, I just wish more people would give windows phone a chance over the chaos driven Android phones. I hate Android phones by the way.

i JUST saw that movie (less than 30 min ago) haha. i think it was the 900 because there wasn't a charging port at the bottom. i could be wrong, it was for a split second and her hand kind of obstructed that area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire