Do you guys use a case on your 920?!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Not any more... I had a real thin one that was black, to hide the Cyan at work (Sprint), but really enjoyed the feel of it Naked.

Josh Lubin

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, cuz I'm on the fence on whether I want a full case like incipio dualpro or incipio feather. I bought both from work but I feel the dual pro just makes my beautiful phone look ugly

cyon921

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I didn't at first, but then my sister's 920 shattered, and we don't have the insurance. So I was like "**** nah, ain't no way I'm letting that happen to my gorgeous phone. So now I use a simple case, it has a screen flap which can hold two cards (credit, license, whatever) and it's faux leather. It was $8 and it's really well made.

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Its funny cuz I was just commenting about this on another thread. What I said was this: I know it sounds crazy, but I haven't used a phone without a screen protector in ages. Before I finally purchase a phone I always order screen protectors and cases, so that when it arrives, the first thing I do when I remove it from the box is slap a protector on it. This way if I want to upgrade in the future or if I change my mind and want something different, it will look practically new. 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)