Pandora will not disappear

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
One more issue. When I am finished listening to Pandora and unplug my auxiliary cable, if I try to adjust my volume settings, Pandora is still visible both on the lockscreen and homescreen as if I am still listening. If I hold my back button, Pandora cannot be seen which in my book means it's closed or inactive. It doesn't go away unless I reboot. Ideas?

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
This is a WP8 limitation. You'll need to install a 3rd-party app that can remove the audio from that volume control bar. Apps that can do this are "Stop The Music!" and "Quick Settings". Pin their tiles to the start screen for quick access.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
One more issue. When I am finished listening to Pandora and unplug my auxiliary cable, if I try to adjust my volume settings, Pandora is still visible both on the lockscreen and homescreen as if I am still listening. If I hold my back button, Pandora cannot be seen which in my book means it's closed or inactive. It doesn't go away unless I reboot. Ideas?

I also notice this and it annoys me. The way I deal with it is make the phone play a different audio. For example, watching a YouTube video or playing music saved on my phone. Playing any other audio will stop Pandora,

It sucks but it's not that bad!

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Thank you both for the replies. Little things like this are incredibly annoying, as I feel they are so simple to avoid...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99