Want to get my 920 replaced - can I go to AT&T?

Ryken100

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
So I bricked my 920 with a hard reset.

I want to get it replaced, and shipping it to Nokia is going to take a week, and during that time I'll be phone-less. Can I go to an AT&T store to get it replaced? It's been well over the 14 day period (I got it on launch day), but it would be nice to know if they still warranty replacements without me having to go to Nokia.

madsedan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I visited my local store, they said it was screwed up but they didn't have any they could give me so I had to call customer service. They overnighted me a phone and I set it up at home and had 10 days to mail back the old one.

Try the store first, a corporate store.

Ryken100

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I visited my local store, they said it was screwed up but they didn't have any they could give me so I had to call customer service. They overnighted me a phone and I set it up at home and had 10 days to mail back the old one.

Try the store first, a corporate store.

I went to the closest store, and they told me to call customer care and they'll FedEx me one. They said it'll take 4-5 business day which kinda sucks because it's almost weekend lol. Maybe when I'm talking to the customer care I can ask them for an overnight shipping. It's 6:30pm here so I hope it's not too late for that.

Thanks dude.

Ryken100

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
There is an awesome forum post for unbricking your phone with clear directions...i believe its under the 920 forum.

I actually saw this, but the idea of losing my warranty kinda scared me lol.

I just got off the phone with AT&T though, they said it should arrive within 1-2 business days, so hopefully I see it tomorrow. Thanks for your responses :)

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine is bricked. Been on the gears for about 45 mins. Tries the volume down power button a ton, no luck.

Can I exchange a black one for cyan?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb