Nokia Purity Pro BH-940

Paarthurnax

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I finally also got one of those.
Sound quality is amazing, the overall build quality is absolutely top-notch. Since I have never used headphones with active noise cancelling before, there's one thing I'm not sure of: I'm constantly getting some sort of low "white noise", no matter if paired or not, cable or bluetooth, noise cancelling on or off. Any idea why this could be the case? Is this normal?

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I finally also got one of those.
Sound quality is amazing, the overall build quality is absolutely top-notch. Since I have never used headphones with active noise cancelling before, there's one thing I'm not sure of: I'm constantly getting some sort of low "white noise", no matter if paired or not, cable or bluetooth, noise cancelling on or off. Any idea why this could be the case? Is this normal?

I only get white noise if I'm connected with the cable, there's no music, and ANC is on. If I'm on Bluetooth, I haven't noticed it. I haven't turned ANC off so I can't comment on how that could affect things.

R0bR

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I picked up one of these in black through Amazon when they were reduced by $100, I think they are ok for $249 but would have been rather disappointed at full price. Reading many reviews I didn't expect the noise cancelling to be as good as the Bose but expected it to be much better than it is. I travel quite a bit for business and they are definitely not strong enough to drown out airplane noise even with volume very high. Speaking of volume it's not very loud, I can have my 920 at 30 and Pros at full noise cancelling and still can't drown that plane noise. Yet with my Ultimate Ears in ear plugs playing music at 20 with no noise cancelling at all it's loud enough to drown everything. Another issue I have is that even though the are supposed to go to sleep after 10 mins they seem to disconnect sooner than that. If I'm watching YouTube videos and take more than couple minutes to play the next video the audio switches back to my Surface, I have to take them off to fold and unfold them to reconnect, gets annoying. I really like them because they look great, are wireless and generally work well but did expect better.

Real_Robertson

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for a pair of these in red ( cos it'll match my 920 ) but I cant find them for sale anywhere in the uk, if anyone knows anywhere that sells them and does international postage let me know!

pviral

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I am currently looking for one.. however, not able to find anywhere.. There is one seller on amazon.com selling for $500 :(

Any idea when it will be available in USA again?

Senordingdong2K

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Everybody still happy with theirs?

Mine have died after only four months of use as they won't take a charge anymore.
Checked amazon reviews (where I got them from) and it looks like this is a very common problem.

Very upset not just because of how much they cost me, but because their performance was perfect in every way and now, I have to source new headphones that will never live up the performance of these.

Anybody else experience this problem?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss