Any Rogers Lumia 920 users got 1308 update?

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
If you're guess is correct, I'll start celebrating right now. I have a feeling we have been forgotten completely. Things started out so well. We were one of the first to get the phone and get Porticoed, whahappen?! Also if what I've been told by the Nokia rep is in fact correct, I can't believe we received 1308 even though they knew it was faulty and required 1314. Nokia isn't really helping their cause right now
Well I'm guessing we're still at least 2-3 weeks away from this update from the rate things are moving.

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
If you're guess is correct, I'll start celebrating right now. I have a feeling we have been forgotten completely. Things started out so well. We were one of the first to get the phone and get Porticoed, whahappen?! Also if what I've been told by the Nokia rep is in fact correct, I can't believe we received 1308 even though they knew it was faulty and required 1314. Nokia isn't really helping their cause right now

I'll be honest I'm only "tolerating" my phone at best because I'm patiently awaiting a fix. If this is to remain permanent or until GDR2 then I'm sending my phone into Nokia. There's no way in the world I can live with the daily frustration I'm going through. I can't even count the amount of calls I've missed from no signal or the amount of times my friends have complained how they're getting sick of struggling to reach me.

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720