Battery ?

Brian Chan1

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Depends on personal usage. For me, I use my phone for surfing the web, chat on social networks and watch some YouTube videos. I have to charge it once during late afternoon. And I always charge my phone every night. So I guess I can get about 8-9 hours on a single charge.

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, i've got a 920 but my mums E63 just died (it had a good run). And i think the 520 will be a great upgrade for her especially since it's only $170!
My only worry is the battery life. She doesn't use it much at all and has gotten used to the E63 lasting a couple of days (although she does charge it most nights).
She will have bluetooth on all the time (to connect to her car). So besides that plus the occasional phone call and text she wont use it much at all. I'll definitely turn GPS off and i might turn data off if needed.

Any idea how long the battery will last if used like this?

Thanks

Chemilinski

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
With me using it occasionally for checking and sending a few messages and playing the ocassional couple album's worth of music on 2G with data turned off it gets through 1.5 days for me. With data and 3G on however, it lasts under a day with charging needed after 8 hours of usage.
So I wouldn't say super great, but no qualms with it either :)

Shashwat Mohanty

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, i've got a 920 but my mums E63 just died (it had a good run). And i think the 520 will be a great upgrade for her especially since it's only $170!
My only worry is the battery life. She doesn't use it much at all and has gotten used to the E63 lasting a couple of days (although she does charge it most nights).
She will have bluetooth on all the time (to connect to her car). So besides that plus the occasional phone call and text she wont use it much at all. I'll definitely turn GPS off and i might turn data off if needed.

Any idea how long the battery will last if used like this?

Thanks

Hey Nikhil,
I've used this phone for 3 weeks now. Seems pretty decent.
Judging by your mother's use, I say it should last a day and a half minimum, but if she does charge it every night, I'd say nothing like it.
Hope it helps! :grin:

Umiamz

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Mine's down to about 20% after two full days use - that's with 3G data enabled, push e-mail from Office 365, couple of phone calls and a handful of texts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett