Lumia 820 Indian Corner

coolsidx

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot for the help guys !
I downloaded the update 1308 one , was very big file :|
My mobile is not bought from India ,its from Official Nokia store Finland ,Got it as a gift from them :)

I still have the old storage check option , how to get the new one in which we can see the contents and del all extra files ?
Also is there any way to connect the Phone to Pc internet ,(except wifi ,dont have one) and use it ?

unreal_rik

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Ok guys I'm seriously tired of waiting for the new update. I'm going to download and update via nsu. Any tips or heads up? Is there any risk of bricking the device?

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Ok guys I'm seriously tired of waiting for the new update. I'm going to download and update via nsu. Any tips or heads up? Is there any risk of bricking the device?

its very simple,if ur net speed is good it will download faster (its around 1gb)..u can disconnect ur phone after it starts downloading and connect again when its done..once u download it u can flash it as many times u want coz the firmware is stored on ur pc's hard disk :D

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot for the help guys !
I downloaded the update 1308 one , was very big file :|
My mobile is not bought from India ,its from Official Nokia store Finland ,Got it as a gift from them :)

I still have the old storage check option , how to get the new one in which we can see the contents and del all extra files ?
Also is there any way to connect the Phone to Pc internet ,(except wifi ,dont have one) and use it ?

well storage check is only for 1308 update once u get it,open it in settings and swipe towards left,ull see detailed info in which u can delete the temp files,u can also download storage check beta app from market place if u want to store maps on ur sd card! And make sure to update ur systems apps..
Mind if i ask u how did u got the phone as a gift from Finland? :O

coolsidx

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
well storage check is only for 1308 update once u get it,open it in settings and swipe towards left,ull see detailed info in which u can delete the temp files,u can also download storage check beta app from market place if u want to store maps on ur sd card! And make sure to update ur systems apps..
Mind if i ask u how did u got the phone as a gift from Finland? :O

I have downloaded and update my phone bro but still i cannot see the new storage as it should be , it still shows me the old one :(
ill download the app u mentioned and try it :)
I have updated the phone ,will have to update all apps ,
for that i have to go to store--> update apps correct? or manually each app ?

I am a security researcher ,found many bugs in their site as a reward they gifted me this :)
Any suggestion on the net queston i asked ?

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I have downloaded and update my phone bro but still i cannot see the new storage as it should be , it still shows me the old one :(
ill download the app u mentioned and try it :)
I have updated the phone ,will have to update all apps ,
for that i have to go to store--> update apps correct? or manually each app ?

I am a security researcher ,found many bugs in their site as a reward they gifted me this :)
Any suggestion on the net queston i asked ?

that's so cool man! Anyway here is the link

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Nokia-Windows-Phone-8-App-Updates/td-p/1640082

Use bing's lense from bing search menu to scan them from your phone,it will take u to the store where u can update system apps..similarly do it for all the system apps mention there,once done,you'll get storage check..sadly system apps cant be searched in the market place,either they show up if there is any update or u have to do it manually like this.

Note: Phone storage and storage check are two different options in settings menu..once u update all the system apps,storage check will come below extras+info.
hope it helps :)

coolsidx

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
that's so cool man! Anyway here is the link

Nokia Windows Phone 8 App Updates - Nokia Support Discussions

Use bing's lense from bing search menu to scan them from your phone,it will take u to the store where u can update system apps..similarly do it for all the system apps mention there,once done,you'll get storage check..sadly system apps cant be searched in the market place,either they show up if there is any update or u have to do it manually like this.

Note: Phone storage and storage check are two different options in settings menu..once u update all the system apps,storage check will come below extras+info.
hope it helps :)
thanks a lot bro , will do it :)

Dax Diwa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm an owner of Lumia 820 red case.. I'm from Philippines, I just want to ask about the firmware you guys are talking about.. Also, how can I update my phone to its latest version?? Is the update available to Philippines?? I have an internet connection(WiFi) here in our house.thank u guys and more power

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm an owner of Lumia 820 red case.. I'm from Philippines, I just want to ask about the firmware you guys are talking about.. Also, how can I update my phone to its latest version?? Is the update available to Philippines?? I have an internet connection(WiFi) here in our house.thank u guys and more power

just see my older post in this topic u'll get how to update :)

coolsidx

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
check settings , sense should be present in applications (swipe toward right under settings)

It is not there :|
I downloaded Storage check app , but it dosent respond :/ , keeps on revolving ,kept it for abt 10 mins then also nothing :(
Can someone give link of windows store for Sense application ?
Thanks !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss