Lumia 820 Indian Corner

Shrikanth Sivakumar

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Ppl, have a question...In the storage check app of my NL820, under the details tab, there is another other storage listed at 713MB. How do i delete/clear this and what does it show?

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
@ Sanjay Chandra
I understand your frustration. Am not sure about iPhone, as I am not interested in it, but in my opinion about PCs, they all are same. My OS X has couple of MBs left out of 160 GB HDD after about 20+ softwares and games installed on it, initial OS came out with about 15 GB of space with pre-installed stuff (almost same as my MS laptop).

dinesh_altius

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Guys need your help on this.
I've a 4 months old Lumia 820. Unfortunately I dropped my mobile on the floor and the screen got scattered to pieces. The Nokia care is demanding a high price of 11k for the replacement, whereas the new device is available around 20k. Should I spend 11k with Nokia care or try the local stores who might do it for much cheaper rate but that voids my warranty. I'm in a fix.

My device has a history of problems. First the device got bricked, then the touch screen wasn't responsive , on both the occasions Nokia repaired it for free. Considering this should I invest huge sum on the repair or should I do it at a much lesser price and save the money on another device some months later.

Many thanks.

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Guys need your help on this.
I've a 4 months old Lumia 820. Unfortunately I dropped my mobile on the floor and the screen got scattered to pieces. The Nokia care is demanding a high price of 11k for the replacement, whereas the new device is available around 20k. Should I spend 11k with Nokia care or try the local stores who might do it for much cheaper rate but that voids my warranty. I'm in a fix.

My device has a history of problems. First the device got bricked, then the touch screen wasn't responsive , on both the occasions Nokia repaired it for free. Considering this should I invest huge sum on the repair or should I do it at a much lesser price and save the money on another device some months later.

Many thanks.

Bad luck i guess,never had any problems u mentioned on my L820,anyway see how much local store is charging for it,if its less then go for it otherwise be on the safer side and go for nokia care...

vikrant6

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Anybody here using these moshi Back Hard Case Cover for lumia 820? While I am waiting for original Nokia shell, thinking of buying this till it arrives. I could not find any review for this product. Available in ebay for Rs 249. Nokia Lumia 820
$(KGrHqJHJB!FHTJdufm!BR8RZ0DWh!~~60_12.jpg

fayez7s

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I bought Nokia Lumia 820 a week or 2 before and everything is working charm but i am unable to share internet.
whenever i tap on to internet sharing option, it reflects "internet sharing is not currently available" whhile i was able to share the connection on Lumia 520.

Please help...

Ravi Jasti

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
My lumia 820 doesnot let me download music from NOKIA MUSIC and it does not show xbox music... Is this happening just for my phone or others also?

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I bought Nokia Lumia 820 a week or 2 before and everything is working charm but i am unable to share internet.
whenever i tap on to internet sharing option, it reflects "internet sharing is not currently available" whhile i was able to share the connection on Lumia 520.

Please help...

Try updating all the system apps using nokia pusher,as well as firmware or os update if its not up to date.

dinesh84d

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Facebook Chat through Messaging is not working properly.

I can send messages but replies are not being received (on fb app, I can see the replies). Sometime replies are received but very late.

Tried each and every setting.

Resetting the phone does nothing.

Crosschecked all the settings no facebook also.

Am I the only one or other are also having these issues.

Nokia Lumia 820 (Delhi)

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Facebook Chat through Messaging is not working properly.

I can send messages but replies are not being received (on fb app, I can see the replies). Sometime replies are received but very late.

Tried each and every setting.

Resetting the phone does nothing.

Crosschecked all the settings no facebook also.

Am I the only one or other are also having these issues.

Nokia Lumia 820 (Delhi)

This is one of the biggest issues for me and I gave up because I couldn't find a solution for it.For me check-in also doesn't work

Anyone with a solution ?

dinesh84d

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
This is one of the biggest issues for me and I gave up because I couldn't find a solution for it.For me check-in also doesn't work

Anyone with a solution ?

I formatted my phone due to this problem (in the hope of resolving it).

But here I am, without awesome version of YOUTUBE app (Microsoft) and the game progress in many titles.

Lost all of it for nothing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett