Lumia 820 Indian Corner

Aakash Agrawal

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok does anyone knows how to delete all instances of a contact from call log. There is an option to delete all but that turns my log into a blank slate. If there are 100 calls from a contact over a week, am I expected to delete them one by one if I have to?

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
i have done the amber update through nokia retail
but i didnt get the call+sms filter ,also the glance does not have peek option ,its just times ,on ,off !
also is there any feature like when call comes you flip cell and it gets cut ? heard about it ,mine dosent have so wanted to know.

update the nokia system apps using apps like sysapp pusher etc.

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Ok does anyone knows how to delete all instances of a contact from call log. There is an option to delete all but that turns my log into a blank slate. If there are 100 calls from a contact over a week, am I expected to delete them one by one if I have to?

there is an option in call log's menu called "deleted all" which will deleted all your call history or you can do soft reset to clear log history..

Aakash Agrawal

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
there is an option in call log's menu called "deleted all" which will deleted all your call history or you can do soft reset to clear log history..
Thanks for replying but it seems you misread my post. I already know the 'delete all' option. It absolutely wipes away my history. I want to delete all instances of a particular contact only. Any ideas there?

bamol

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
i am using Lumia 820, some updations requires on system apps and some apps like whatsapp, office, browsers etc, one thing is good that if every person using the phone needs some updation then you have to give the maximum feedback and suggestions to these people this increases the chances for updation which you needs..............

Manu Tyagi

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
i have done the amber update through nokia retail
but i didnt get the call+sms filter ,also the glance does not have peek option ,its just times ,on ,off !
also is there any feature like when call comes you flip cell and it gets cut ? heard about it ,mine dosent have so wanted to know.

Flip to silence just silence the call not cut it..

Sameer Dhere

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
When I went to buy an 820 in Pune last week the common answer I got from various sources was "production of 820 has been stopped."
I tried Nokia priority dealers. retail mobile shops, branded mobile shops (e.g. reliance, the mobile store etc) without any success.
Nokia priority dealers told me "due to the launch of 625 in the same price bracket supply of 820 has been stopped since last 15 days".

Till 2-3 days back Flipkart did show 820 'In stock" but it was not available in my region. Whenever I entered my pincode it said 'not available'. Now even flipkart shows 820 'Out of stock'.

I am shell shocked by the decision taken by Nokia. Moreover I am sad to see the earlier-than-expected demise of a phone that I love.

P.S. I own an 820 since the day it was launched. I wanted to buy one for my brother but now I'm being forced to settle down for 720. :unhappy:

Manu Tyagi

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
When I went to buy an 820 in Pune last week the common answer I got from various sources was "production of 820 has been stopped."
I tried Nokia priority dealers. retail mobile shops, branded mobile shops (e.g. reliance, the mobile store etc) without any success.
Nokia priority dealers told me "due to the launch of 625 in the same price bracket supply of 820 has been stopped since last 15 days".

Till 2-3 days back Flipkart did show 820 'In stock" but it was not available in my region. Whenever I entered my pincode it said 'not available'. Now even flipkart shows 820 'Out of stock'.

I am shell shocked by the decision taken by Nokia. Moreover I am sad to see the earlier-than-expected demise of a phone that I love.

P.S. I own an 820 since the day it was launched. I wanted to buy one for my brother but now I'm being forced to settle down for 720. :unhappy:

check these links...on ebay.in you can many(not used new ones)find..its still out there..

Amazon.in: nokia lumia 820: Electronics
Nokia Lumia 820 (White) | eBay

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site

So funny lol.

In 2012 , I bought iPad 3rd gen and production was after 7 months.
This year , I got Lumia 820 around January ending and now production stopped after 8 months (I sold if off anyway like weeks before)
I "almost" purchased HTC One until last minute (which was also discontinued btw , only dual sim available which has less tech support from xda) but I finally went for GS4.

These are all decent products which got killed to give boost to other products.

But consumer will be in bad position.

If 820 gets into trouble , they won't replace it because its no longer in production for India.It will be taken and manually repaired (same for HTC One as well however apple offers immediate replacement within 2 weeks).If that's not possible , you must wait for another 820 to arrive from another country.

My advice is not to go for 820 especially without checking for defects.

Don't go for any other source which you don't trust.

Better get another model.

Apoorvdec

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I think its more of a pointer that they won't bother debugging the app on other lumias. If it runs, well and good but if it doesn't, it wasn't meant to

But i really like its design .. n i think the sucessor of l820 will b a pablet.... n i am getting l820 for Rs. 20500 n i can go up to Rs. 21500 .... plz suggest me something
And thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb