Lumia 928 FINALLY LEAKED!!

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
dont know where it could be... i had *thought* that the USB connection was pretty much standardized to be on the bottom....with the 3.5mm audio jack centralized on the top... but the FB renders show that the audio jack placed on the top, justified to the right...

All Hallows Eve

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
phone designer on facebook has posted some photo's of what he thinks the 928 will look like.. either that, or nokia hired him after seeing his previous work because he had these renders out within 12 hours of evleaks post

http://www.facebook.com/PhoneDesigner

View attachment 31866

View attachment 31867

NOTE: I am not saying these are leaks. This guy makes renders of windows phones all the time. Just thought it was interesting to look at.

God I hope the phone ends up looking like this. That would be awesome.

EDMmmmmmm

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
dont know where it could be... i had *thought* that the USB connection was pretty much standardized to be on the bottom....with the 3.5mm audio jack centralized on the top... but the FB renders show that the audio jack placed on the top, justified to the right...

FB renders are just guesses by the designer....notice the USB on the bottom which isn't consistent with the sketches above.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
OK , im going to be really picky :)
The black render from @evleaks shows a couple of differences to the white render they leaked today...
1. there appears to be a little gap between the xenon flash and the LED lamp (dont know if thats supposed to be a focus assist lamp only or double also as a video lamp a la 808 Pureview)
2. The speaker holes are different :) look at the right/left side of the speaker holes and you will see a difference:) I prefer the white version of the holes:)

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
So I've got a few new tidbits for this phone. Unfortunately they're not too exciting. It is essentially a redesigned 920 with a Xenon flash. The colors are still black, white, red and cyan. The cyan 822 is expected to launch with the cyan 928.

rkremers

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
So I've got a few new tidbits for this phone. Unfortunately they're not too exciting. It is essentially a redesigned 920 with a Xenon flash. The colors are still black, white, red and cyan. The cyan 822 is expected to launch with the cyan 928.

I know it's a popular question, but any estimate of launch date? With the evleaks leaks, I'd guess pretty soon...

thanks for the info you provide.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
going by @Honestabebread's previous comments... he said he would get to know about (see) the device a week or so before it was announced... so that means next week? :)
Thanks to him for all the info he an Mr Mcphisto have provided...

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
dont know if thats supposed to be a focus assist lamp only or double also as a video lamp a la 808 Pureview)

.. let's hope its the same system as the one on the 808, it works very well. This would be only the second phone that has both an LED and a Xenon flash..

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm so ready for this. The 8X didn't cut it due to storage, the 822 due to screen res. This looks to fit my needs. It just needs to come out.

johnnystu

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
What about the screen Honestabebread? Are they sticking with the IPS screen of the 920, or moving to the oled screen that was rumored?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750