Lumia 928 FINALLY LEAKED!!

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
That link does not confirm that.

That article is assuming that May 14th is the official announcement for the 928. To this day no one knows what Nokia is announcing on May 14th. What is known is the 928 is a Verizon exclusive, which would tell us that a U.S. phone announced on May 14th in London makes no sense. What would make sense on May 14th are phones that would be available internationally.

VN801

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I know a lot of people think Tom Warren is not a good source, but I'll throw this out there anyways. He did tweet wondering if there's gonna be an announcement on the 9th... Maybe he knows something that not a lot of people know?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'd lean more toward the 9th than the 14th, though I'm thinking it could still be sooner than the 9th.

With the leaks this morning confirming the 928 is real, officialy, I would agree, then 9th(or sooner) seems like the day for an annoucement.

If they were going to announce it next week, do you think you would see these leaks today ?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

VN801

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I've heard rumblings on this board about a VZW May 7 event in NYC, but couldn't find anything corroborating anywhere else. I did find this, earlier, however, regarding tomorrow, but it's not strictly a cell phone event, so not sure if it is applicable:
Verizon Wireless CEO to Speak At Jefferies Conference on May 8 - Bloomberg

Same here and I went to that lady's blog to read and make sure what she was talking about and the "launch party" didn't say it was for a Blackberry device specifically nor did it say any specific device. And her blog was the only place I've also seen anything about a May 7th event... Maybe there's no event lol. Hmm... I wonder what will all consist of that conference tomorrow. I'm thinking May 9th will be some announcement, well hopefully. I guess I can wait until Thursday since I have my pediatrics final to worry about tomorrow haha.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
My bets are on the 9th. Why ? The leaks today and the fact that Verizon releases phones on Thursdays.

place your bets !!!! :)

unless you have a better idea and can back it up with a reason for your date.

jhnybgood47

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb