Lumia 928 FINALLY LEAKED!!

sph0308

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
If a red 928 was available on Day 1 then that would be a no-brainer for me. If not then will have to settle for a white one. If a red one comes out later may have to pay full retail and sell the white one. I need some rainbow swag :)

yep, but that white 928 looks VERY nice :) nicer than the red 920!! :)
and fwiw i love the look of the red 920...

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Just my $.02, I agree that it would make sense to announce a global version in a 925 flavor and then announce the US variant 928, but the majority of the leaks have been about the 928 specifically. Verizon is known for butchering phone designs for their own purposes, and therefore a 925 that looks identical to a 928 with exception being the logo is unlikely, IMO.

the Verizon 8X, S3, Note 2, iPhone 5, and Optimus Vu were all so much different than their global counterparts. And don't forget how the Razr M is totally butchered compared to the Razr I

Zomby Jeezus

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
If anything its proof it is for Verizon. Verizon clearly had planned for this phone to release already. The print add would never have leaked with a Verizon logo if it hadnt been delayed and surely not with the logo if it wasn't exclusive. I would wager they took the logo off, because Verizon has not announced the phone yet. But, that doesn't rule out that another carrier did pick it up. I bet when it is announced, the Nokia website will rebrand it with a Verizon logo

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Another traditional intro day for new equippment on Verizon and no 928. I had set aside money to buy off contract back in April when the Thursday Mambo started. At the same time, I started following a Tag watch that was offered at about the same price.

This morning; no 928; bid closed at noon MST so I bought the Tag. Really got tired of all the hot air rumours. Now, will keep my 822 for a while longer. Really wanted to be one of the first 928 owner; just ain't going to happen,

Dude, I hope you're not blaming anyone for your impatience. How long have you owned a cell phone or have been active in the community? It doesn't matter which phone, platform or carrier....all you are going to see are hot air rumors, speculation and more rumors all the way up to a phone announcement/release. It's just the way it is and the way it's always been. Enjoy the watch.

nooaah

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Those ads wouldn't have been published without legal approval from Verizon. Branding removal doesn't mean anything other than maybe VZW wanting to control the announcement.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Ugh, i just know that this phone is going to be available on the 23rd a day i will be traveling to the best music fest in the midwest. I seriously may delay my trip to pick up the phone i want it for the shows there. Ugh but ill have to charge it.... Please come out on the 16th.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Anybody notice that the app bar has disappeared from the screenshots on Nokia's page? Like in the camera view, there is no app bar, just floating buttons! This a GDR2 thing? Or just lazy mockups?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Nokia should have placed its mini USB port on bottom instead of top. It cannot be connected with a DOCK connector

I agree, but I have to guess that they are going to go for no need to use the connector in a device, choosing instead to go for devices that use qi and BT.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo