Lumia 720 Philippine Users

superlucio

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Amber update has been a disaster for me. I relied on the field test setting to lock to 3G (Sun Cell).
Didn't know that option was disabled post-Amber and I'm stuck with Edge signal.
Unli Data plan is pretty much useless now, can't even open Google's home page.
Hope someone here knows a workaround.

mics_kiss18

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
oh my god, I am having the same issue that is why I checked the forum..my gosh i feel like i am rocking a nokia from old days like symbian with only EDGE signal. Cant watch movie now or browse facebook properly due to edge. Have you found any workaround? Please let me know.

Darth litku

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
hello guys! nadownload nyo ba ang nokia smart cam app?
meron na kong nokia smart cam nag update ako gamit NSU... Sa cam nag dl nalang ako ng proshot... Sa review hindi nag kakalayo daw ang proshot at nokia procam... Not sure din, ndi pa ko naka try ng nokiaprocam...

MATRIX RELOADED

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I have the Coloud Pop in ear which I cannot recommend, It's a total waste of money. It keeps on falling off from my ear when walking, you can only use it when your lying on bed. The tangle free cable is too heavy and the earbuds won't comfortably fit on mine. If you have the money go for NOCS(NS700 Universal) or Klipse (S3M) in-ears. A good headphones with mic that is compatible to WP will range from P2500 and up.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, got the chance to try it out at astrovision megamall. The sound is not really that good; no different than the samsung earphones i'm using right now. And you are right, it keeps falling on a slight movement of your head. Do you know that Nokia website listed it under their accessories? Coloud pop headphones WH-510. That's how I came across with this brand. Maybe WH-510 is optimized for Lumia phones? The problem is where to buy it, as always.

riotnrrrdd

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi ! Got my 720 updated to amber 2 days ago and so far everything is good ! Its seems much more faster and the camera still takes breath taking photos as usual :) my battery life is still the same even though i have glance screen at peek i love it more now and even the colors are more vivid and much more brighter ! I also have pro cam and smart cam installed but im constantly using pro cam, makes you feel like a pro :)) im happy with my phone :)

bitwise

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I just wanna ask, have you seen any flip cover case for 720 in the Philippines? Planning to go to greenhills, I hope there is one. Bought my mother a 720 and now she's asking for a flip cover case.

NotSafeForWork

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I just wanna ask, have you seen any flip cover case for 720 in the Philippines? Planning to go to greenhills, I hope there is one. Bought my mother a 720 and now she's asking for a flip cover case.

I saw a white generic flip cover in one of the shops in Megamall, I didn't buy it though. I don't like cases.

Darth litku

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Bought my coloud pop for my lumia 720. Hindi lang talaga gumagana yung forward ng music gaya ng mga comment ng ibang users, pero sa sound quality naman ok naman, functional naman pag ginamit yung mic at pag answer/drop ng calls... For the price, sulit naman sya para sa akin...

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Bought my coloud pop for my lumia 720. Hindi lang talaga gumagana yung forward ng music gaya ng mga comment ng ibang users, pero sa sound quality naman ok naman, functional naman pag ginamit yung mic at pag answer/drop ng calls... For the price, sulit naman sya para sa akin...
forward is double click and is working find with mine..correct timing lng.majority(if not all) of headsets with volume control have apple chips so it will not work with other phones, only with apple products.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss