Lumia 720 Philippine Users

NotSafeForWork

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I went to buy a wireless charging case for my Lumia today at megamall. But I was greeted with a totally closed store, I asked around, the sales people of the adjacent stores said that the Nokia Store here at megamall is closed for good. Sad :(

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
best case I found for 720 is the speck (copia -tagalog) with inner silicon and hard plastic outer lock, covers the edge,
about 350 pesos.

anyone use a screen protector? I found screen protector is rectangle that covers lcd and part of the bezel, I think its bec of the curved beveled edge which can't stick on with a screen protector

same here, Im using that case also. the red one. and I'm using SP .

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I went to buy a wireless charging case for my Lumia today at megamall. But I was greeted with a totally closed store, I asked around, the sales people of the adjacent stores said that the Nokia Store here at megamall is closed for good. Sad :(

Good for them as the store clerks were lazyheads. One time I walk-in to that store and an irrate customer was complaining as his new Lumia not reading the SD he inserted. They don't even have any idea what a FAT32 and ex-FAT is, which ended I was explaining to the person.

Who really own Nokia Stores? I bought my L720 at NS-SM-Annex NE but the reciept issued by the clerk is MemoExpress? If MemoX were selling same batch as the Nokia Store I will get my next device from them as they priced it lower.

marktomjor

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Got my wireless charging jacket from the Nokia store at SM north, they also have the silicone shell.

And if you can't wait for the OTA update, ya'll can head to a Nokia Care store near you to have your lumia updated to Amber. :)

How much ung wireless charger and charging shell? Sa SM north din ako malapit eh

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I think 300 is not wireless cover but a silicon as per previous comment,

confirming. here's a price list of all wireless charging shells available at nokia when i went there.
lumia 720 - 1.5k
lumia 820 - 1.4k
lumia 925 - 1.6k

the wireless charger itself has 2 types:
dt-900 - 2.7k
dt-910 - 3.7k

Kennethologist

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
It depends where you buy the silicone shell, in megamall i bought mine for P309, and it was special cause the case wasnt even displayed, i had to ask the clerk. But that was like months ago. Maybe they adjusted the prices discovering capdase sells their cases for 3 times the price the original.

Now for the nokia stores in the Ph, all of them are actually licensed stores, usually an affiliate of a bigger mobile distributor, think of it like jollibees na franchise.

Darth litku

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Good day,

Parang hindi ok yung mga picture na na proproduce ng 720 ko... May napapansin don ba kayo regarding sa quality ng mga pics?

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss