Lumia 720 Philippine Users

justinhopaolo

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
may i know the selling price from glorietta?
additional question: Im using a note 2 as of the moment with the unlimited data plan from globe. will it be possible to simply change the simcard i have now to get access to LTE with the same data plan? (just wondering if anybody have an idea).
Nokia stores directly. The one in glorietta has the 925

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
may i know the selling price from glorietta?
additional question: Im using a note 2 as of the moment with the unlimited data plan from globe. will it be possible to simply change the simcard i have now to get access to LTE with the same data plan? (just wondering if anybody have an idea).

North of 20k is the price at the official retailers. No idea on globe though as I use smart but theoretically there shouldn't be a need to change the sim. when I first transferred to an lte plan, it was just a matter of changing the system in their back end. You could call globe for that to be sure.

MATRIX RELOADED

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Guys, anybody here using the coloud pop ear phones? How is it? I'm planning to buy this over the weekend but would appreciate any feedback before I get a pair. Lumia 620 user here from Makati. Thanks in advance.

justinhopaolo

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
how is the 800x400 non HD display of this phone compared to 720p screen of lumia 925? is it noticeable or is it an advantage because it can save battery and play games with better framerates?

NotSafeForWork

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
how is the 800x400 non HD display of this phone compared to 720p screen of lumia 925? is it noticeable or is it an advantage because it can save battery and play games with better framerates?

The L720 has the advantage of having the best battery life out of all the Lumia phones, but it has less performance because of a weaker CPU and half the ram of the 925. If I were you, I'd get the 925 as it is better than the 720 in almost every way. Plus it is very very pretty.

Darth litku

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
1380626503841.jpg

Meron na...

Magkaiba pa ba tong AMBER na OTA sa nag update sa NSU? Nakapag update kasi ako using NSU...

Sent from my KFTT using Mobile Nations mobile app

jonjerome

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
via wifi lg kasi saken e, kakaupdate ko lg ngayon, nung na check ko yung nokia smart cam sa appstore di sya available for download.

Khent13

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys! New member here. :) I'm really interested in the Lumia 720. I've read this whole thread and I see that you guys are really happy & satisfied with your 720. The phone got my attention because of it's design, build, price (would opt for the L920 but..) and the WP8 OS. I've been an Android user for about 2 years now and I'd love to try out WP8. :D

I often go to the Nokia store at SM Annex whenever I go to the mall from school just to check out the demo unit of the L720 :p It really feels darn good on the hands and it's very very responsive. I'm very curious about the phone and I want to try it out like how long the battery will last in my way of usage, how good is it on gaming and pretty much how it performs as a daily driver. I just knew that Nokia had a Lumia Test Drive campaign were you could borrow a Lumia for 5 days and depositing cash to them. Sucks that I missed it. :( I don't know any friends that has a lumia or wp8 device. Now I know that this sounds lame(whatever you call it.) but I would appreciate it very much if any of you guys can let me borrow yours for 2 days?? We'll swap phone for the mean time. I'll give you any of my info so you'll not worry. I just wanted to try the 720 T__T

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Guys, anybody here using the coloud pop ear phones? How is it? I'm planning to buy this over the weekend but would appreciate any feedback before I get a pair. Lumia 620 user here from Makati. Thanks in advance.

I have the Coloud Pop in ear which I cannot recommend, It's a total waste of money. It keeps on falling off from my ear when walking, you can only use it when your lying on bed. The tangle free cable is too heavy and the earbuds won't comfortably fit on mine. If you have the money go for NOCS(NS700 Universal) or Klipse (S3M) in-ears. A good headphones with mic that is compatible to WP will range from P2500 and up.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Swap to an Android? No way man..I won't swap it either for an iPhone even if its only two days.:evil:
Hey guys! New member here. :) I'm really interested in the Lumia 720. I've read this whole thread and I see that you guys are really happy & satisfied with your 720. The phone got my attention because of it's design, build, price (would opt for the L920 but..) and the WP8 OS. I've been an Android user for about 2 years now and I'd love to try out WP8. :D

I often go to the Nokia store at SM Annex whenever I go to the mall from school just to check out the demo unit of the L720 :p It really feels darn good on the hands and it's very very responsive. I'm very curious about the phone and I want to try it out like how long the battery will last in my way of usage, how good is it on gaming and pretty much how it performs as a daily driver. I just knew that Nokia had a Lumia Test Drive campaign were you could borrow a Lumia for 5 days and depositing cash to them. Sucks that I missed it. :( I don't know any friends that has a lumia or wp8 device. Now I know that this sounds lame(whatever you call it.) but I would appreciate it very much if any of you guys can let me borrow yours for 2 days?? We'll swap phone for the mean time. I'll give you any of my info so you'll not worry. I just wanted to try the 720 T__T

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel