New Firmware 1314 on Nokia Support Page

xtrip

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
This is odd..im trying the same for my phone and getting 1308 being the latest version, have you had to use any server logins or specific address?

Untitled.jpg

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
my lumia920 was receiving 30- 40 ish mbps on lte in my home before 1308. now that with 1314 im receiving 4-9 mbps on lte in my home. So i took my sim card out of the 920 and put it into my galaxy s3 and that is getting 31-42 on lte constantly with every test. This is ridiculous!

Last edited:

SahilShah

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Just updated on my Nokia Lumia 920 running AT&T...Noticed immediate faster LTE and got it through the phone and pressed check for phone updates, it took about 15 minutes, but the less data there is, the faster it will be!

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
my lumia920 was receiving 30- 40 ish mbps on lte in my home before 1308. now that with 1314 im receiving 4-9 mbps on lte in my home. So i took my sim card out of the 920 and put it into my galaxy s3 and that is getting 31-42 on lte constantly with every test. This is ridiculous!

I'm getting the same results. I have access point installed and tried lte1 and 2 with the same poor results.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the same results. I have access point installed and tried lte1 and 2 with the same poor results.

im on the phone with att and they are saying there has to be an issue with nokias latest firmware or the latest firmware doesnt fully correct the issue with the network. i spoke to 2 low level tech reps then a manager or whomever is higher up.I dunno and t they had me run multiple speet tests from the same server using my samsung galaxy s3 and the lumia 920 and just swapping the sim card. the samsung galaxy s3 was getting 28-37 mbps in 5 different tests and the lumia was 4-9 mbps. I regret the day i fell in love with this phone.Ive been through 4 since launch and have had nothing but problems.

first thing tomorrow im calling NOKIA and im gonna ***** my head off and im shooting another email to macy and Elop. Im tired of the beta testing BS

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey all. Can someone please explain what this quote below means and how to do it. Having the same problem. Storage check is there but pressing it just take me back to settings. Well, it's actually my gf's phone. Mine has been great and I'm not updating the new release. Thanks everyone.

"YYou need to enable it by Downloading the display and touch qr code"

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
im on the phone with att and they are saying there has to be an issue with nokias latest firmware or the latest firmware doesnt fully correct the issue with the network. i spoke to 2 low level tech reps then a manager or whomever is higher up.I dunno and t they had me run multiple speet tests from the same server using my samsung galaxy s3 and the lumia 920 and just swapping the sim card. the samsung galaxy s3 was getting 28-37 mbps in 5 different tests and the lumia was 4-9 mbps. I regret the day i fell in love with this phone.Ive been through 4 since launch and have had nothing but problems.

first thing tomorrow im calling NOKIA and im gonna ***** my head off and im shooting another email to macy and Elop. Im tired of the beta testing BS

I just started a full reset, to see if there is any difference with a completely clean install.

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey all. Can someone please explain what this quote below means and how to do it. Having the same problem. Storage check is there but pressing it just take me back to settings. Well, it's actually my gf's phone. Mine has been great and I'm not updating the new release. Thanks everyone.

"YYou need to enable it by Downloading the display and touch qr code"

Try visiting this link on her phone:display+touch | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
nokiacare on twitter told me to reset the phone as well. im not resetting it for it not to help. looks like ill stick with my galaxy s3 for a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss