why there is no update for nokia lumia 820 yet ??

pjrrakesh

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
its really annoying for me because nokia lumia 920 & 620 are getting updates but 820 still have't reached any update yet for indian region. Dear nokia please tell me when i will receive update for my nokia lumia 820 ??

armaco

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Same here in Spain. Is expected to be an update for L920, L820 and L620, but only read news about 920 and 620 updates...

pjrrakesh

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
yes only news about L920 & L620. even though L620 is small range mobile then also its getting updates. really getting frustrated by seeing my friends L620 updates. Common nokia you can't do this to us.

driftpod

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
same here in Hong Kong, i'm still waiting for 1308 and now 1314 firmware update. i need the "storage check" function so i can clear some space to install "Modern combat 4" game since it requries a lot of free space before i can install.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
A) go ask Nokia in Nokia forums.
B) you feel ignored because Nokia has different phones, different updates to roll out?
C) patience is the key with WP from any OEM. Don't see a point in moot threads which are pretty much off topic quality.

unreal_rik

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
A) go ask Nokia in Nokia forums.
B) you feel ignored because Nokia has different phones, different updates to roll out?
C) patience is the key with WP from any OEM. Don't see a point in moot threads which are pretty much off topic quality.

No I feel ignored because Nokia is providing updates for 920 and 620 but not 820 (yet). Guess you haven't noticed that. Speaking out your heart out once a while doesn't make a thread irrelevant or moot. I didn't see anyone complaining when people were whining about Instagraph not coming to the market, how is this thread any different?

dinesh84d

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
same here in Hong Kong, i'm still waiting for 1308 and now 1314 firmware update. i need the "storage check" function so i can clear some space to install "Modern combat 4" game since it requries a lot of free space before i can install.

I suggest one thing, try installing from SD card. Download on your computer manually from the website and move it to your SD card through USB. It would appear in your store as a new option (SD Card) after restart and waiting for 4-5 minutes. You will be able to install if your phone has atleast the space of the actual spare required by the game i.e. approx 1.2 GB.

This is regarding installing Modern Combat 4.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
hi everyone. im in the UK with a L820 and I received the Nokia update with the storage app yesterday. I've now got over 2GB of extra storage back and once again very pleased with my phone! hope this helps

p.nonnekens

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
hi everyone. im in the UK with a L820 and I received the Nokia update with the storage app yesterday. I've now got over 2GB of extra storage back and once again very pleased with my phone! hope this helps

Nice one! Is your phone branded? I'm still waiting for my update, my phone is branded Vodafone Netherlands, but I'm currently using it with a T-Mobile SIM... so I guess I'll get my update whenever Vodafone NL decides the time is right?

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Nice one! Is your phone branded? I'm still waiting for my update, my phone is branded Vodafone Netherlands, but I'm currently using it with a T-Mobile SIM... so I guess I'll get my update whenever Vodafone NL decides the time is right?

well its not exactly branded so to speak but I did get it on a contract with O2-UK with a 3UK sim card inside, so I guess its classed as branded.

Cree Ray

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
its really annoying for me because nokia lumia 920 & 620 are getting updates but 820 still have't reached any update yet for indian region. Dear nokia please tell me when i will receive update for my nokia lumia 820 ??

true...my wife's 620 got the update...and my 820 is still waiting...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99