Issues with 720

erfanullah

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I had a bug in which some pictures taken by camera are saved twice after inserting microSD card but I am sure this is a WP8 issue since people with other WP8 devices have faced this problem and complained in Microsoft help forums.

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Once I had trouble with starting the camera from standby using the camera button. I had to unlock the phone manually first. :/

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
No issues here, no random reboots..I just noticed that there is GAP on the main camera's glass ring, small fibers will get through it. I think it's a cosmetic design flaw but not affect camera/device performance.

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
No issues here, no random reboots..I just noticed that there is GAP on the main camera's glass ring, small fibers will get through it. I think it's a cosmetic design flaw but not affect camera/device performance.

Might be just an illusion because the black ring border is higher than the lens or my bad eyesight just couldn't take it haha.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes the ring is a little raised. They should have put rubber or whatever material on the gap between the ring and lens cover.
Might be just an illusion because the black ring border is higher than the lens or my bad eyesight just couldn't take it haha.

Tommy Ramone

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I had some issue with SD card but since I bought a new one everything works better but still seems like opening photos from SD card takes a little bit longer than from phone memory.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
SDHC are designed as input cards I am not sure with SDXC. I think smarthphones should use SDIO(input output). Saving files to SD is input process, accessing files from SD is output. I don't know if there are available in the market or WP will support this type of SD card.
I had some issue with SD card but since I bought a new one everything works better but still seems like opening photos from SD card takes a little bit longer than from phone memory.

viky2005

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone facing issue while connecting to mobile data network? I have the EDGE icon 'E' coming along with the signal bars and APN and data network setup properly, still not able to connect to the internet, I am using Vodafone GPRS, is this could be issue with Lumia 720 phone or just a bad coverage ?

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
1 - Camera viewfinder shows grainy view (lens is clean)
2 - After clicking camera button, it takes approx 1.5-2 secs to save the picture

Not sure if this is a bug or a faulty unit.

People having issues with SD cards, format the card using your phone's inbuilt formatting tool and things should go smooth from there, if not check if your card works fine on any other handset, your card may be faulty. Try another (good/working) card on your Lumia, still facing the same issue? visit the nokia authorized repair shop ;)

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I have observed on my WP7 that 2G/Edge/GPRS connection doesn't work if there is an updated APN.
Is anyone facing issue while connecting to mobile data network? I have the EDGE icon 'E' coming along with the signal bars and APN and data network setup properly, still not able to connect to the internet, I am using Vodafone GPRS, is this could be issue with Lumia 720 phone or just a bad coverage ?

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Today, my 720 crashed for the first time! I hit play all button in Xbox Music and it was a goner. :shocked:
I still do experience difficulty with the camera button from the lockscreen, maybe I'm just pressing it wrong?

pphunkymunky

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
i've experienced random lockups for, some of which i've needed to power the phone with volume down and power...
maybe it's xbox music, but whenever i hit the play button for all music, it takes ages to move to the track view even though the song is playing...happened to me on a lumia 920 too, but not quite so bad

cgiri86

May 17, 2013
Visit site
my lumia 720 is getting unusalable ( dark screen) automatically, every day it happen 2 or 3 times and I am not able to connect to GPRS , I check with my vodafone customer service centre , they say ever think is good but not able to connect.

Girish

vampirevaz

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I found that the battery takes much time to charge to 100%, almost 2.5 hours from 5% to 100%. is this normal or could it be a voltage issue locally, ( coz we used to have low voltage at our residential area)?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss