Issues with 720

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
My Carrier is GSM, After i turn off phone SIM works again, but later (maybe next day or a few hours later after thar sim messange), message appears again...

The problem is either the sim not contacting properly or a hardware error. I would return it back to the seller by contacting ebay

vampirevaz

May 13, 2013
Visit site
This issue is present also in my sis 920. All of a sudden the fonts are blown up .. like zoomed out thrice the size in the display. Cant do anything until we restart the phone. Happens once in a day or two. Other issue im suffering is, the email attachments esp images in gmail are not opening or downloading either from explorer or installed UCbrowser. Just shows error or failed to DL. Any fixes for this issue

poeli

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone expierences freeze of the screen? It happens +10 time a day with me. I do have a micro sd inserted, but that shouldn't be a problem should it? I've found some other people on internet who have the same problem, but there doesn't seem to be a solutioo -_-

Vikram Bane

May 18, 2013
Visit site
actually my concern is tht it doesnt last even a single day :/
it used to show more than 1 day remaining , and now it shows on 21 hrs or so, and even then it doesnt really last more than 14 hrs too!
i want to know wats supposed to be done.
Thanks

Jonathan Piferrer

May 29, 2013
Visit site
It freezes with some apps.... (Facebook beta for example) and after i press Volume down and hold button, restarts, BUT DATE AND TIME GOES TO DEFAULT SETTINGS (1/09/2012) TIME 1.00. IT REALLY BOTHERS ME!

Could it be firmware issue? (Lumia 720).

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
It freezes with some apps.... (Facebook beta for example) and after i press Volume down and hold button, restarts, BUT DATE AND TIME GOES TO DEFAULT SETTINGS (1/09/2012) TIME 1.00. IT REALLY BOTHERS ME!

Could it be firmware issue? (Lumia 720).

This does not seems to be right. I would take it back if I am you just that it can be checked out...

Jonathan Piferrer

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Thats the biggest problem, i am from Argentina and phone was bought on Ebay India....

Maybe a firmware update could resolve this, but my phone seems to be up to date....

Ramkumar Jayaraman

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
i am facing some random reboots on my lumia 720 ,i t has happened 3 -4 times in 15 days
any firmware update i needed , is portico update available for lumia if so where can we download

mehta_nm

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: Resolution Issues with 720

Hi, I am being encounter a weird problem with my lumia720 which I have bought a week back from flipkart. I have noticed that the resolution of the phone gets reduce with its own (everything is turn to 2X of its size.) when I spend more than 15mins on talk. This will get fine once you restart it. I have contacted the Nokia care and the advice me to hard boot it but NO luck :crying:.
Please help.
Thanks & Regards,
Nitin

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Resolution Issues with 720

Hi, I am being encounter a weird problem with my lumia720 which I have bought a week back from flipkart. I have noticed that the resolution of the phone gets reduce with its own (everything is turn to 2X of its size.) when I spend more than 15mins on talk. This will get fine once you restart it. I have contacted the Nokia care and the advice me to hard boot it but NO luck :crying:.
Please help.
Thanks & Regards,
Nitin
Sounds like you've activated the screen magnifier.
Try going into settings>ease of access>screen magnifier to see if it's enabled.

NessaDew

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I loved my 720 straight away. Then the issues started! I transferred some pics from my computer. Started setting up my ring tones and then ZAP! The phone froze. I turned it off. Now it will not turn on. I have tried recharging but with no success. Would normally take the battery out and replace to solve a problem such as this but not possible with this phone. SIGH Thought this was going to be superior to previous Nokia 9 but sadly NO!!!!:angry:

Rbose

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I purchased a beautiful Nokia lumia 720 about a month back. Fell in love with this phone after using it. But now the phone started to behave abruptly
Observed carefully and I think, it's basically doing the operations for the three capacitive buttons even if we nothing has been touched [Doing Fast app switching, pressing the back button, opening the bing ]. Have posted this issue in the following link - ' http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...0-hardware-buttons-working-automatically.html'

The temporary fix suggested by one of the members works (Have been trying this for a day) -
1- Goto Setting
2-then Select Display+Touch
3- and from here just Set TOUCH SENSITIVITY to Normal

But if the settings is changed then the issue reoccurs.

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I loved my 720 straight away. Then the issues started! I transferred some pics from my computer. Started setting up my ring tones and then ZAP! The phone froze. I turned it off. Now it will not turn on. I have tried recharging but with no success. Would normally take the battery out and replace to solve a problem such as this but not possible with this phone. SIGH Thought this was going to be superior to previous Nokia 9 but sadly NO!!!!:angry:

When this happens, do a soft reset. Hold and press down the power button and low volume rocker at the same time for about 8-10 sec. Works everytime. That should restart your phone.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
You triggered the zoom function accidentally!!! Next time, just double tap it with two fingers..

This issue is present also in my sis 920. All of a sudden the fonts are blown up .. like zoomed out thrice the size in the display. Cant do anything until we restart the phone. Happens once in a day or two.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo