Keeps vibrating on keys

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
You cannot disable the haptic feedback for now. In the future maybe...do you have any idea how much battery it consumes? I unplugged my device 12PM yesterday, today @ 2:50PM my battery monitor shows I still have 27% (moderate use that is 1 hour browsing, 2 hours playing games, 3 apps working in background, and total of 6 hours music playing on background).

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
It should not affect the battery life almost at all. I have had the haptic feedback on and off on my Nokia N9 and never noticed any difference.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
From what I know and read in the past, every device has a small motor which does the vibration, one should turn that feature off when not needed as it burns the battery quicker.
However, in this case 720 has a gigantic battery and I'm not really sure how bad the vibration will eat the battery.

mariusfilip

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
From what I know and read in the past, every device has a small motor which does the vibration, one should turn that feature off when not needed as it burns the battery quicker.
However, in this case 720 has a gigantic battery and I'm not really sure how bad the vibration will eat the battery.

yes,replied in another thread too, only the capacitive buttons use the vibration,whereas other smartphones can use it, whatever action you perform on the device, i quite hated it at first,but got used to it,and now with the update to turn on/off,i'm still keeping it on :smile: ...here's some info about battery life The Impact of Haptics on Battery Life (Spoiler Alert: Do you ever turn off your car radio to save gas?) | Haptic Antics

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett