Incomming calls caller id issue

Tomas Pluharik

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
After some hard resets, when I find out MS Skype client is actually more a piece of virus rahter then an app (completely removed it), I am still encountering problem with incomming GSM calls. When somebody is calling me I see only "Unknown number" message (translating from czech). I dont even see the number itself (when it is someone from my adressbook or someone I dont have in my adressbook). When I call someone I see the number in log. It is not problem people disclosing numbers from me (it is complete variety of my 3000 contacts trying to reach me - familly, business etc.). And yes I completely wiped the phone once I removed the skype client.

Any clues, it is massively anoying I dont see number/name of the incomming calls.:angry:

Tomas Pluharik

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
OK I did some switching between SIMs and it looks like problem is combination between SIM and profile. Another SIM works without a problem ....... grrr this is gonna be tough fight with my operator.

Omar Zak

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
try to put a new sim card ... you brothers or your wife or whats so ever ...
test it ... if the problem still exist its from the phone ...

usually sim cards have versions and models, for example if u use old sim card you wont be able to have 3.75 G network and so on ...
maybe that is the cause ... after all .. why u dont contact nokia in your country?

Tomas Pluharik

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
ok problem solved.... operator did not activate me "cliping" in my network profile. Was able to find it after several experiments with the SIM cards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss