Well, tomorrow is the big 928 announcement!

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't even know why I continue to post when all you do is say I'm trolling. There is no MicroSD. This is not a "guess." I never said you said it did, but what I did say is I know 100% for sure that it doesn't. I can't tell you how I know, but I just know. There are other people on this forum who are privy to extra info, but can't reveal it all or how they know it. You will find out when the phone is announced, just take my word for it and go buy an android phone because you've said hundreds of times that you won't buy it if it doesn't have MicroSD.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't even know why I continue to post when all you do is say I'm trolling. There is no MicroSD. This is not a "guess." I never said you said it did, but what I did say is I know 100% for sure that it doesn't. I can't tell you how I know, but I just know. There are other people on this forum who are privy to extra info, but can't reveal it all or how they know it. You will find out when the phone is announced, just take my word for it and go buy an android phone because you've said hundreds of times that you won't buy it if it doesn't have MicroSD.

NOTE TO ADMIN,
If AGoat is found lying, he shall be punished with ban hammer for life!

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
NOTE TO ADMIN,
If AGoat is found lying, he shall be punished with ban hammer for life!

Also, if the 928 has 32GB and NO microSD slot AND DavidCT buys it - he should be banned from this thread ;-) as he has said MANY times in this thread and others that he wont buy it if it doesnt have SD slot...
He should also publicly renounce the 928 and tell all what he actually buys :)

All in good fun of course:)

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Also, if the 928 has 32GB and NO microSD slot AND DavidCT buys it - he should be banned from this thread ;-) as he has said MANY times in this thread and others that he wont buy it if it doesnt have SD slot...

You're being too nice. Banned from EVERY thread, not just this one! Heck, how about all of MobileNations!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

You're being too nice. Banned from EVERY thread, not just this one! Heck, how about all of MobileNations!

If anyone needs to get banned it's you two for those comments. It's a public fourm, I have a right to say my thoughts here just like you can post any comment. Just because I want one feature, does not mean I am not excited about hearing the final specs on this phone.

Yes, I want a high end phone with expandable storage and most people here know it's important to me. The Samsung ATIV S is not coming to the US and if it does to a crappy carrier, so I still wait for this magical device with this feature (that ANY higher end Android phone has).

The rumor mill on this phone is totaly flawed, Nothing is still 100% besides the screen size and the case (that we all have ACTUAL PROOF ON). We have a few people "CLAIMING" they know what the phone will have but, CANT BACK IT UP IN ANYWAY. As far as most people should be in the same boat as me, people can talk all they want, if they cant proove anthing, it didn't happen and there is a high chance it wont happen.

To clear it up for every one thinks I should Publicly say something, here it is. IF it does not have expandable storage(as there is a high chance it wont), I will NOT be buying it on release or new. I might still get it but, not right away. I am sick of the lack of space on my 8X, so even with 32gb it's better that what I have now. I will wait a month or 2 when I can find one used for 1/2 the price to hold me out till I can get my perfect phone.

It's not that I am stuck on my carrier, they have the best coverage, I have been out of a contract for 6+ years now. I want a phone that will fit my needs with my carrier of choice and I am pretty passionate about it, is there something wrong with that ?

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
If anyone needs to get banned it's you two for those comments. It's a public fourm, I have a right to say my thoughts here just like you can post any comment. Just because I want one feature, does not mean I am not excited about hearing the final specs on this phone.

Yes, I want a high end phone with expandable storage and most people here know it's important to me. The Samsung ATIV S is not coming to the US and if it does to a crappy carrier, so I still wait for this magical device with this feature (that ANY higher end Android phone has).

The rumor mill on this phone is totaly flawed, Nothing is still 100% besides the screen size and the case (that we all have ACTUAL PROOF ON). We have a few people "CLAIMING" they know what the phone will have but, CANT BACK IT UP IN ANYWAY. As far as most people should be in the same boat as me, people can talk all they want, if they cant proove anthing, it didn't happen and there is a high chance it wont happen.

To clear it up for every one thinks I should Publicly say something, here it is. IF it does not have expandable storage(as there is a high chance it wont), I will NOT be buying it on release or new. I might still get it but, not right away. I am sick of the lack of space on my 8X, so even with 32gb it's better that what I have now. I will wait a month or 2 when I can find one used for 1/2 the price to hold me out till I can get my perfect phone.

It's not that I am stuck on my carrier, they have the best coverage, I have been out of a contract for 6+ years now. I want a phone that will fit my needs with my carrier of choice and I am pretty passionate about it, is there something wrong with that ?

I think he was joking... :)

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Lighten up, Francis.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster