I've had the multitouch issue before firmware update 1308, and it was fixed in the new firmware.

But now, there is another touch problem in the new firmware. when I put my phone on a flat surface (horizontally), sometimes the phone is not able to detect some of touch events. it's noticeable when I'm using keyboard; some of keys doesn't hit, and I have to tap it again and again.

Do anyone have experienced this issue after the recent firmware update?

Update: Today, it doesn't have any problems when I put it on the table, but the problem appears when I put it on the bed :)
    Last edited by Mahdi Ghiasi; 04-19-2013 at 05:37 AM.
    04-18-2013 03:01 PM
    I notice it when I'm typing in a web address. When the suggestions pop up, I try to press a suggested link. It takes a couple of times before it registers. I think it has to do with the phone lagging. It's also a cheap phone, it's not going to have the best touch screen. Try restarting your phone, it might clear up some resources and operate snappier. You also might have too many live tiles active. Try turning some off.
    04-18-2013 04:32 PM
    I notice it when I'm typing in a web address. When the suggestions pop up, I try to press a suggested link. It takes a couple of times before it registers. I think it has to do with the phone lagging. It's also a cheap phone, it's not going to have the best touch screen. Try restarting your phone, it might clear up some resources and operate snappier. You also might have too many live tiles active. Try turning some off.
    It's clearly a touchscreen issue, because it happens only when device is horizontal, and it appeared after last update.
    I did a hard reset, and problem still exists.
    I know another guy who has exactly the same problem on his Lumia 620, after update.
    04-18-2013 04:51 PM
    I have the same problem in my Lumia 620. When the cell phone is on the bed, touch screen doesn't work correctly.
    04-21-2013 11:01 AM
    I have the same problem in my Lumia 620. When it is on the bed, touch screen doesn't work correctly.
    04-21-2013 11:06 AM
    I've had the multitouch issue before firmware update 1308, and it was fixed in the new firmware.

But now, there is another touch problem in the new firmware. when I put my phone on a flat surface (horizontally), sometimes the phone is not able to detect some of touch events. it's noticeable when I'm using keyboard; some of keys doesn't hit, and I have to tap it again and again.

Do anyone have experienced this issue after the recent firmware update?

Update: Today, it doesn't have any problems when I put it on the table, but the problem appears when I put it on the bed :)
    Same with me, I have the touchscreen issue. I even can't register touch events when I'm browsing!
    But it seems to be solved (for a while) when I pressed the power/lock button, and pressed it again.
    04-21-2013 11:49 AM
    I noticed this as well actually last night. I had it laying flat on my bed and swiping left or right didn't do anything. But as soon as I picked it up and did the same, it worked fine.

Testing it right now. It responded for a little bit, but after a few seconds of swiping left and right, it stops working. As soon as I pick the phone up just a little bit, everything works again. O_O
    04-21-2013 11:50 AM
    I noticed this as well actually last night. I had it laying flat on my bed and swiping left or right didn't do anything. But as soon as I picked it up and did the same, it worked fine.

Testing it right now. It responded for a little bit, but after a few seconds of swiping left and right, it stops working. As soon as I pick the phone up just a little bit, everything works again. O_O
    Well, we can conclude the phone is confused for a few seconds and then it responds again. :P
    But it's advisable if you keep the screen clean by cleaning its surface by using a microfibers. Something has made it confused!
    04-21-2013 01:35 PM
    Same Problem here.

But i don't use the Phone often without having it in my Hand so i can live with that...
    04-23-2013 04:03 AM
    It might be due to some static charge produced by fabrics of bed.
    04-23-2013 03:13 PM
    Hi updated 620 to 1308, works ok, put it on bed touch screen works ok, only problem when new, lock button delay when unlocking phone,
    but now ok after a few days, a brilliant phone.
    04-27-2013 03:38 PM