WIND Mobile Italy firmware updates

SuperJMN

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm have a Lumia 920 from WIND Mobile, but I still didn't receive any update. No 1308 or 1314.

Are we the last monkeys here? :S
I'm checking for updates everyday and no luck.

DeZerT

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the same boat here, I guess we'll either have to wait till july or flash an unbranded rom via ncs, but given that this is just a minor update I don't see the point about getting too itchy about it. Not worth losing time about it IMHO, even if it was like 5 minutes, really enjoying the phone as it is :)

Ludwig1976

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm have a Lumia 920 from WIND Mobile, but I still didn't receive any update. No 1308 or 1314.

Are we the last monkeys here? :S
I'm checking for updates everyday and no luck.

LOL, moderators have banned my previous post in italian.
However.. "3" operator has already said it will skip this minor upgrade (PR1.1.5). Maybe Wind could do the same.
Besides, non US resident people, usually gets updates months later, so it could mean you'll get PR1.1.5 in july.
If Wind will skip PR1.1.5, you'll get directly PR2.0/GDR2 that will be released in july (again in US, so you'll get it months later so be aware of your other storage section, 'cause you'll need a hard reset to receiving calls if you'll have no free space [thanks to M$ and Nokia])

Last edited:

Trekster2000

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
No update in Scandinavia either(Denmark). Really frustrated about this. Atleast with my iPhone 3GS/4 and 4S i got the updates in a timely manner and not months(the 1249 was 3 months after US release) like Nokia and MS are releasing them. I'm one of the lucky ones with an L920 that isn't in dire need of the storage check but if I were then I would probably be very upset at having an essentially useless phone!

Come on MS and Nokia what's the deal with these delays?! And why do you insist in giving the US priority over essentially every other part of the world? The update for Scandinavia was on Navifirm even before the ATT update and yet they are the ones getting the updates? This might be a minor update but think about it..when GDR2/PR2 is released and we have to wait for months on end to get it the ecosystem will essentially be fragmented for 3-4 months.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos