is it safe to use screen protector?

farukdgn

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
im about to buy the device but i still have questions in my mind. is it safe to use screen protector? some say it ruined the screen.

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
im about to buy the device but i still have questions in my mind. is it safe to use screen protector? some say it ruined the screen.

You know that doesn't even make sense right? It might ruin the looks of the screen, but there is no way to physically ruin the screen by putting a screen protector

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Now, you could run across issues if you try to superglue it on or if you have someone you found in a gas station parking lot install it. Screen protectors have been around a long time. If you follow the instructions or have a professional do it, you should be just fine. *I am not responsible if it does ruin the screen*

farukdgn

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
You know that doesn't even make sense right? It might ruin the looks of the screen, but there is no way to physically ruin the screen by putting a screen protector

sorry if it was a silly question but i just couldnt be sure because of the new high sensitivity technology.

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
sorry if it was a silly question but i just couldnt be sure because of the new high sensitivity technology.

Oh! No no it's not a stupid question, I just realized you're asking if the super sensitivity technology will still work and yes, I believe so :). If it is super sensitive, then any movement done on the screen protector itself should reciprocate on the screen just normally. I doubt it wouldn't work :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos