cant find my videos!

Nihad Sam

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
hi there

im new to windows phone 8. I have lumia 820. i tried to connect it with zune to transfer files but found out that zunde don't work with windows 8. so i installed the app for windows 8 phone to transfer files. the app do recognize most of my video files in my computer. but long story short, i have managed to sync few videos and put it on my fone but i don't know how to play them! there is no video icon on the apps grid or music + video hub. all i can see is the apps that i installed from the market and nokia music and few other nokia apps. but my videos are no where to be found! where is the video player on windows phone or how can i view my videos? i mean like is there any video gallery i can access so i can play my videos?

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
If you used the WP8 sync app your videos should be in Music & Videos, on the Collection page (swipe to the left from History) under the Videos heading. If they aren't there try syncing again or maybe the drag and drop method.

Nihad Sam

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
the music+video button on the settings tap is not responding, I just keep clicking and nothing comes up ....? help please ...?

Nihad Sam

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
If you used the WP8 sync app your videos should be in Music & Videos, on the Collection page (swipe to the left from History) under the Videos heading. If they aren't there try syncing again or maybe the drag and drop method.

the problem is, there is no such thing I can find as music+videos. even when I try to go to setting and click on music and videos, it does not respond !!! HELP

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Music + Videos should be found under M in your alphabetical app list. It is a green tile with white over-ear headphones on it. If it's not there you might not have a Windows Phone device.

Nihad Sam

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Music + Videos should be found under M in your alphabetical app list. It is a green tile with white over-ear headphones on it. If it's not there you might not have a Windows Phone device.

no it wasn't there. but everything is ok now. I had to reset the phone. and I found so many apps that wasn't there before I rest it. I think when I first got it I skipped the bit where it says installing required apps

thanks anyway :)

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
no it wasn't there. but everything is ok now. I had to reset the phone. and I found so many apps that wasn't there before I rest it. I think when I first got it I skipped the bit where it says installing required apps

thanks anyway :)

That bit you think you skipped before installs the Nokia apps. Xbox Music + Videos is a Microsoft app that ships with every WP8 device. Don't know what to tell you, but glad it's working now!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans