how long does Firmware 1314 need to progress?

damon312

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
No, I don't think it's the norm. I am not sure that we had same exact issue however because I was doing a hard reset on my device following the first update, 1308 I believe it was. That gave me tons of connectivity problems, I'm on AT&T. When I did the reset mine stayed on that screen until the battery died. I am dealing with a new Lumia 920 now because reset the phone did NOT resolve my issues with the 1308 install. I'm timid at this point of doing any further updates given the problems I've personally had following those updates.

duncan0622

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
No, I don't think it's the norm. I am not sure that we had same exact issue however because I was doing a hard reset on my device following the first update, 1308 I believe it was. That gave me tons of connectivity problems, I'm on AT&T. When I did the reset mine stayed on that screen until the battery died. I am dealing with a new Lumia 920 now because reset the phone did NOT resolve my issues with the 1308 install. I'm timid at this point of doing any further updates given the problems I've personally had following those updates.

Luckily I did nothing but wait. After 30mins, it jumped to next step and finally my phone was upgraded successfully.

The loading time is really conufusing, I think no one is patient enough to stuck and fascinate the spinning cogs for more than half hours. If I didn't heard a lot of "Bricked" stories, I think I had already did something on my phone like restart.

Anyway, thanks.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
the process of the update requires at least two restarts when I did the 1308 and the 1314 Sometimes it seems to be a bit quicker for some and longer to much longer for others. Perhaps it may depend on how much data you have in your memory and how much memory is free.

aerobender

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I just updated and it took about 5 min. But, don't be impatient. I restored my phone a while ago and I had the cogs for about 7 hours. Let it sit over night, if need be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss