1314fw update for EE UK?

dlusted

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping for this update also....
I too am having problems with signal drops, even in very good if not excellent areas prior to updates.

Also having issues with call drops and sms not sending.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Even after all this time and having just checked I've still got no update. Really annoying. (EE) Orange, UK.

Last edited:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
EE, UK changed 7 masts around my area and now my 3G+ on 1308 looks stable. I'm not sure if we are on a crap network or a bad firmware.

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I installed the 1314 firmware for the au.cv model (059Q9P4) - I have a Three Lumia 920 which is now unlocked and I flashed it a few weeks ago. The phone defaults to Australian timezone and has some interesting extra ring tones, but once the region, language etc. is set it is no different to how it was before, except that it has the latest firmware.

I've had no issues with the 1314 firmware and really had no reason to update, just that I like tinkering, lol.

polomint

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I'll wait for the ota update as i really cant afford to be without this phone. I may have to purchase a spare so i can play lol

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't think EE will bother to release this update as the next major update is due for a late July update. They get lazy and economic when it come's to rolling out late updates.

Staceymo88

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Just as a bit of a heads up, if you are on T mobile, you'll need to have data roaming ON to do the share with Orange.
Got this from tech support yesterday - apparently the Nokia updates are prone to turning this off.

Staceymo88

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, yeah its not really helping at all. I think I'll have to try phoning 150 and asking for some online diagnostics.
I get internet, but its really slow - about 3mbps. Makes youtube and most live tiles useless.
Its a real shame, because I loved the phone at first, now its just an embarrassment .

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Spooky - after the extras + info update this morning and a phone reboot my speed is up to 14mb/s - yay!

My speed has been bogged down! I was enjoying about 7-8 mbps and now I only get like 0.5 mbps - indoors and outdoors, same! I am developing a sense of discomfort with EE umbrella thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium