Good head phones

Harjit Minhas

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
my head phones for my lumia 920 were fantastic best head phones i had ever owned right until my left ear stopped working :( and now im currently looking into buying the Nokia Purity in ear head phones as i have heard they work excellent with Nokias. but i have also read they aren't good. can some body give some advice on the Purity in ear head phones or any other head phones where the mic works with the Lumia 920

homieson89

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
the g-cube with hd mics are thee best. trust me. every time there on sale i get like four boxes. to give around to family and such. look them up. what makes them one of the best, especially with the nokia lumias dolby mode feature, they have great bass and highs. and plus their own dedicated volume rocker.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Try the Sony MH-1C IEM headphones. You have a tangle free cable, in-line remote and volume control and the sound these things produce is unbelievable. Google "Head-Fi Sony MH-1C" you should come across a long thread by audiophile's that know what they're on about adoring such good sound from a low cost set of headphones. Brilliant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire