Lumia 928 and the next Xbox

Prodigy11

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Today I have been reading some new rumours regarding the two upcoming devices.

At Reddit, someone is leaking information regarding the 928 quite heavily. Nokia will apparently call the new design language "Infinity"

928 Q&A with I_****_KARMA : windowsphone

What is even more interesting, is that Microsoft is maybe going to call the next Xbox as Xbox Infinity

Microsoft News | Xbox vNext To Be Called Xbox Infinity?

Nokia and Microsoft are said to be marketing the Lumia 928 aggressively together. Is there something going on here, or am I just over reading the rumours? :shocked:

Edit. The comments from this 928-leaker seem to be disappearing (deleted).

Last edited:

Traldera

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
The reddit account has been deleted. And given the choice of name....ima go and call it a fake. They probably saw the xbox infinity rumor this morning and decided to use it to troll reddit

Prodigy11

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes, that might be the case. But just to mention, this particular account has been there for some time, so it wasn't just created for this purpose. But it certainly was deleted because of this.

rkremers

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The reddit account has been deleted. And given the choice of name....ima go and call it a fake. They probably saw the xbox infinity rumor this morning and decided to use it to troll reddit

The leaker on Reddit is not a fake. He knows his stuff. He hasn't shared all that he knows...

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
He is saying 160 grams ... they made it lighter than the 920 despite adding a xenon flash.. impressive if true

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss