Attention Canadians!! Whoohoo I got the DT-900 wireless charger for 34$ !!

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
It's about damn time we get something decent up here. I feel like I live in a third world country based on how we get shafted by tech companies and their services....specifically how they do not offer them here.

Bought 2 for mine and my better half's desks at work.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I guess I'll keep the extra one for work so I can **** off my colleagues who keep poking fun at windows phone !!

Lol...same situation at my work. I'm the only one who has a windows phone....seriously. What's interesting is everytime someone sees it they're really impressed...but I guess not enough to leave android due to all the publicity (no apps...literally that's their comment...i just laugh).

Rancorbeast

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
We have one confirmation but I'm skeptical. My red one will be at my door this week and since I'm the one who started this thread, I feel kinda responsible 😊
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
got mine today, has the power cord and the plug as well, fully functional, looks like the customer service rep i spoke to originally didn't know what he was talking about
We have one confirmation but I'm skeptical. My red one will be at my door this week and since I'm the one who started this thread, I feel kinda responsible ��
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
This past week, I was looking to get a wireless charging plate for my girlfriend's birthday coming up (she has a 920) and I noticed late Friday afternoon that Amazon had them on sale for $35 (only in black and white, unfortunately). With only 17 being left on stock (direct from Amazon), I snapped up a black one for her. After I finished the sale, I noticed the count had dropped to 13 left... 4 being sold in a matter of minutes.

I'm in New York, so I'm not sure why the rush sale but I'm glad I was able to get one!

k9ugz9D.png

Johnnycat13

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
got mine today, has the power cord and the plug as well, fully functional, looks like the customer service rep i spoke to originally didn't know what he was talking about

Me three... Got my two red ones and they do indeed include the wall charger and cord. Work great! However my online chat with Microsoft store people was as misleading as everyone elses. Initially they told me the more expensive, black, option also included hardware to mount the charger to the wall. *facepalm* Then after I explained how wireless charging worked and that the 920 had a snowballs chance in hell of sticking to any vertical surface regardless of the addition of a charging plate, they decided they should check with their manager... who told them the cheaper (colored) options only came with a USB cord and no wall charger. And that the black more expensive one had the full kit. As mine were already on the way I pretty much gave up at this point and said I'd see what showed up and go from there. I gotta say I've had better online support sessions.

Rancorbeast

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Me three... Got my two red ones and they do indeed include the wall charger and cord. Work great! However my online chat with Microsoft store people was as misleading as everyone elses. Initially they told me the more expensive, black, option also included hardware to mount the charger to the wall. *facepalm* Then after I explained how wireless charging worked and that the 920 had a snowballs chance in hell of sticking to any vertical surface regardless of the addition of a charging plate, they decided they should check with their manager... who told them the cheaper (colored) options only came with a USB cord and no wall charger. And that the black more expensive one had the full kit. As mine were already on the way I pretty much gave up at this point and said I'd see what showed up and go from there. I gotta say I've had better online support sessions.

Wow... just WOW I mean this is surreal! They thought the wireless charger could be wall mounted IN-CRE-DI-BLE!!

rdjward

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a yellow one and it shipped to me in only 2-days, very quick with just the free shipping. I can also confirm it comes with a proper wall adaptor and doesn't require anything else to work. Mine is now sitting on my desk at work, perfect for random charges throughout the day without tethering my L920 to a cable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss